Steller day at lpb :)

vinnimon

I headed off today to meet up with skinny, pike and perch were on my mind. Pike was my main focus, and a little perching afterwards.thumbsup_anim.gif We had a few followers of the toothy critters, 4 on and self released, 1 in the boat and a big one that followed my bait and took a nibblewallbash.gif Trolling along we did manage a few unharmed and released oos bass, and a few surprisesblink.gif Skinny nailed a bluegill with awhistling.gifblink.gif (he can post the pic). I was consistant with my lure and managed a nice 10 incher from it.

Well after a while we stopped for perching and met up with Dan and his boythumbsup_anim.gif

Boy oh Boy can that boy of dans tell a fish storybiggrin.gif It was that big he said, with open arms and a great big smilerofl2.gifgood.gif After a few minutes I noticed dan with some funny fishing poll in his hand and I couldnt resist to take the pic.biggrin.gif

A picture says a thousand words I sayrofl2.gif

There are WAY too many pics of me this weekend

And there aint nothin wrong with a spongebob rod!

If its any help, ive fished with a dora, and a barbie rod. And seeing a fish on the other end for the kids see isthumbsup_anim.gif They were too scared to hurt the little fishybiggrin.gif