I'm still here, neighbours too

pikehunter

Went to bed last night early felt like crap all day with a head cold, sinus infection or something nasty like that. Kept waking up every half hour from choking on..well no need for too many details is there. I figured if I feel this bad in the morning I don't want to go to work but with it being a holiday weekend it probably wouldn't go over that well with the boss.

So I figured what the heck! The world won't exist as we know it come Saturday anyhow so why worry? The dead are to rise from the graves and the believers will all have their soles saved and not have to go through the fires and torture of the remaining days of the world. So I won't have to phone in sick snyway...what a relief!

Well here I sit looking at some great pictures from one of our board brothers from his memorable trip to China, dug up a little of the garden and trimmed some bushes. Next thing on my list is rush off up the mountain to Ancaster for 9 hours in the store :wallbash: Oh well, maybe halfway up the Red Hill doomsday will occur and I will no longer have to work any more Saturdays!

Happy fishing to all those who have the good fortune to enjoy the great weather today!

:Gonefishing:

Guest gbfisher

Might wanna rethink that time zone thing... you'll be kiss'n your ass good bye 6 hours early!

I think the old coot will realize that he's old and lucky to be around this long. ;)

:clapping: That old coot that predicted that has more Bull than any fisherman! He made the same prediction back in 1994? Maybe he drank enough since then to forget that failure? Or was praying every one else did?

Now I might have believed people seeing pink elephants at Lakeaire? Or possibly that fishing was done there? :thumbsup_anim:

im probably going to get some flack for this comment but ...

Walt Disney couldnt have wrote a better fairytale then the bible

Nope no flack, but you may get the attention you were looking for there bud.Good luck with that.

Joe

Hmmmmm :whistling: looks like we all awoke :clapping: this morning. (hope we all have, sorry to hear if someone hadn't) and we have the opportunity to once again flick on the TV or OFC or whatever form of entertainment that thrills you. So I found this on the web and I would like to pass it onto those of us who are rejoicing another day of life on earth :thumbsup_anim:

Actually a thought did cross my mind last night. Perhaps it all did end at 6 PM and all of us who were there at work were to spend all of eternity pacing the aisles of the store and all of those believers were now the customers entering the door and would be only here to taunt us forever more. When tryng to leave the parking lot there was gong to be an invisible force pushing us back. Back to the big box where if anything is coloured orange it is in camoflage.

Man was it ever a boring evening....Can you tell?

My link

I am happy to say once again, :Gonefishing: Happy fishing to those who may partake.

Edited by pikehunter

Just wait 'til next year, Everyone. You'll see! Next year at this same time, I'll find the pumpkin patch that is real sincere and I'll sit in that pumpkin patch until the Giant Vibrating Blue Crawfish of Death appears. He'll rise out of that pumpkin patch and he'll fly through the air with his bag of destruction. The Giant Vibrating Blue Crawfish of Death will appear and I'll be waiting for him! I'll be there! I'll be sitting there in that pumpkin patch and I'll see the Giant Vibrating Blue Crawfish of Death. Just wait and see, Everyone. I'll see the Giant Vibrating Blue Crawfish of Death. I'll SEE the Giant Vibrating Blue Crawfish of Death! Just you wait, Charlie Brown. The Giant Vibrating Blue Crawfish of Death will appear and I'll be waiting for him.