HABBBBBBBBBBBBBS

darsky

WOOT WOOT!!

Can you say shutdown.

The only thing Boston is good at in the last two games is cheapshots.

PK and Gill.........Wisniewski, Hamrlik, Sopel, Spacek getting er dun!!!!

Team effort for sure!! :worthy:

Edited by F7Firecat

It is fun to watch. Boston is going to come out firing on all cylinders next game. If the Habs can win game 3 they are setting themselves up for a long playoff run. I hope that the coaching staff and the players get that message and play that way. If they can put the Bruins away in 4 or 5 games they have a chance to win a second round series. I think they need the rest after all the injuries this year. I'm going to be in Montreal on Friday so I'd love to get out and watch a game but I'd take a sweep as a consolation.

Edited by fishgreg

HABS WHAAAAAAAATTTT! Boston isn't even looking like Boston...they are playing soooo terrible. GO HABS GOOOOOOO!

I think they look exactly like Boston, BIGSLOOOOOOWSTUPID!!!

Like the Dr. mention out coached big time the only coaching Julien has been doing is looking at the replay screen and whinning and complaining,it is beyond me how a guy can complain about the officiating with the collections of mutts he has on his team.

Every time that big dummy Lucic and his twin sister Horton are on the ice they could and should be called for crosschecking/slashing.

Going to be interesting if they come back with Thomas or go with Rask in game 3,frankly I don`t think it matters!

Yeah baby, everytime PK touches the puck and the Bruins fans start booing my smile grows larger. Wearing the 76 jersey every game!!!!

man all these habs fans think that Subban is the next Bobby Orr..... He's slightly better than Coulton Orr......

Edited by jjcanoe

man all these habs fans think that Subban is the next Bobby Orr..... He's slightly better than Coulton Orr......

That may go down as oneof the dumbest posts ever. He's no Bobby Orr but he is definitely a talented player.

Edited by fishgreg

I think they look exactly like Boston, BIGSLOOOOOOWSTUPID!!!

Like the Dr. mention out coached big time the only coaching Julien has been doing is looking at the replay screen and whinning and complaining,it is beyond me how a guy can complain about the officiating with the collections of mutts he has on his team.

Every time that big dummy Lucic and his twin sister Horton are on the ice they could and should be called for crosschecking/slashing.

Going to be interesting if they come back with Thomas or go with Rask in game 3,frankly I don`t think it matters!

hahaha Julien was too busy whining to calm his team down and the next thing he knew it was 2-0 HABS!

something about the Bruins------looks like Lucic, Chara and Horton are cross bred with a YETI and a Sasquatch

Boston had their chances, no need to say more.

Gotta love Nealy and his co hort up in the office. LOL

That may go down as oneof the dumbest posts ever. He's no Bobby Orr but he is definitely a talented player.

Don`t think so Greg check his latest post! :o

There is a never ending supply of dumb posts here, I have probably contributed to that category myself the odd time!!! :rofl2:

Edited by lookinforwalleye

really? dumbest ever? because that's who habs fans were comparing him to last year in the playoffs.....after 5 or 6 games...... just saying......

Great games to watch.The bruins are falling apart from the top on down.When all goes to crap you look at your leader for advice.In this case julien...who is running back and forth with his hands in the air yelling.Take a look at the habs both on the ice and on the bench, no over the top emotion just a dedicated look.The bruins are thinking short term,todays win and thats it.The habs are thinking long term.With short term thinking comes undisciplined aggression and RETALIATION.Long term thinking results in discipline and controlled emotions.

The biggest showboat on the team PK has even bought into it.The kids good but he just needed to get his "HEAD" into the game.Looks like he has done just that!

Great job by the habs,hoping a Canadian team can bring the cup back where it belongs!

Great games to watch.The bruins are falling apart from the top on down.When all goes to crap you look at your leader for advice.In this case julien...who is running back and forth with his hands in the air yelling.Take a look at the habs both on the ice and on the bench, no over the top emotion just a dedicated look.The bruins are thinking short term,todays win and thats it.The habs are thinking long term.With short term thinking comes undisciplined aggression and RETALIATION.Long term thinking results in discipline and controlled emotions.

The biggest showboat on the team PK has even bought into it.The kids good but he just needed to get his "HEAD" into the game.Looks like he has done just that!

Great job by the habs,hoping a Canadian team can bring the cup back where it belongs!

:thumbsup_anim::clapping: