Good Deeds

Live2fish85

I was fishing down at 50 Point today. Managed to talk the wife and kid in to going fishing so it was a good start to the day, I was down there fishing for a while tried a bunch nothing was working and a older gentlemen that volunteered there was talking to me and asking how my day was going and I told him no luck and he brought me over to his truck and he pulled out the tackle box and handed me a lure hes had for along time and you can see it's been used and caught plenty told me he had tons of luck with it over the years but he doesn't get out much due to sore knees, and he doesn't get out in the boat much anymore. The rocks make it difficult. But in the end I didn't catch anything lol but I did manage one to follow the lure in and it was the lure he gave me. Even though I caught nothing he made for a great fishing day. Sorry to ramble I just wanted to tell you how fishing always leads to a great day for me. Even getting skunked.

Chris

Thanks that's why I posted it because unfortunately now a days there aren't a lot of people with the respect there used to be. I live in Hamilton now and for the most part people don't even smile or nod, your more likely to see the bird lol. It made my day and I'm off to a good start today going to play hockey now.

That's awesome! What a guy! I really love how most anglers are so helpful and generous to one another. We always seem to have a mutual respect for one another when we're out, and I always run into to people that make for a great day even when the bite is slow. Very few bad apples out there, but there are more good people than bad in the fishing world I would say...