Fish-A-Thon...is now...

new logo looks great! Love the posters as well!

As stated before i am sure everyone has had someone they know and love diagnosed with the disease. Events like this are a fantastic way to donate and show our support for finding the cure.

Cant wait to get out on the water! Should be a great time for all!

Ryan, since I haven't thought of anything better I decided to just contribute 10% of the proceeds from my recent Classified sales to your cause. I can't think of a more popular cause to contribute to. My own family has been touched by cancer so many times, and from the posts here onviously a lot of OFC members have been affected as well, so why not keep the circle happening and give back to an OFNer's fundraiser with money raised through OFC services?

Thanks to Misfish and the others who purchased items.

JF

Ryan, since I haven't thought of anything better I decided to just contribute 10% of the proceeds from my recent Classified sales to your cause. I can't think of a more popular cause to contribute to. My own family has been touched by cancer so many times, and from the posts here onviously a lot of OFC members have been affected as well, so why not keep the circle happening and give back to an OFNer's fundraiser with money raised through OFC services?

JF

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

JF

Awesome John! You've been one of our greatest supporters from the get-go and I can't thank you enough! In the past few weeks I've had a close family friend in for Chemo treatments, a second cousin had to have ber breasts taken, my grandmother had a tumor removed which is still being tested, and a girl I went to school with died at the age of 28. It's a vicious disease that needs to be stopped! So thank you for your support!

Ryan email me a copy of the flier I will print it off and display it with our Booth at the Odyssey

Thanks buddy! Fire me an email as a reminder if you could and I'll get one off first thing in the morning!

Edited by The Urban Fisherman