Gas coupon

Beans

Gas Coupon

I didn't realize this but these coupons are good for

one Liter of gas at most retailers. I've seen them

around lots but never knew what they were for.

You probably have one lying around somewhere -

Make sure to use it before it expires!!

v

v

v

v

v

v

ummmm.....

4.54 litres in a Canuck Gallon....

$1.219 per litre....

Carry the three etc. and add it all up and...

$5.53426 per freakin gallon!

I might be a half century old but I can remember as a kid of about 8 when the old man carped about it getting over 20 cents per gallon!

But...

In a lot of places you'll pay more than a buck plus taxes for 1/2 litre bottle of water, so at least gas is cheaper than that! (grrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!)

Michael

ummmm.....

$1.219 per litre....

I might be a half century old but I can remember as a kid of about 8 when the old man carped about it getting over 20 cents per gallon!

But...

In a lot of places you'll pay more than a buck plus taxes for 1/2 litre bottle of water, so at least gas is cheaper than that! (grrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!)

Michael

Is gas going up or is our money getting worthless???blink.gif

Edited by Rod Caster

ummmm.....

But...

Michael

And you wonder why people don't have a pot to whizz in or a window to throw it out of. As part of my taxes, I pay a $1.18 for a cubic metre of city tap water, for those that can't figure it out, 1 cubic metre equals 1000 one litre bottles and at the rate above would sell for about $2000. But, it wouldn't be cool to run your water through a Brita filter and fill up your own container now would it. I understand some have low quality water, but, most of the world I see wandering around with a water bottle in hand need a healthy smack upside the noggin, not to mention the waste of plastic.

judging by the number of large p/u and SUV`s commuting down highway at 110 km/hr with only a driver in the vehicle I would suggest the price of gas is not an issue!

It's either that or walk.......one thing I notice when traveling in Canada, especially the 401 and QEW.....all the people who live on east side of Ontario work on the west side of Ontario and all the people who live on the west side of Ontario work on the east of Ontario....now if we could just get these folks to switch houses there would be no traffic when I'm towing my boat to go fishing.

See it's not that hard to solve these traffic problems....you just have to think like a Yank.... :P And the price of gasoline will go back to $.20 per liter.... :rolleyes:

It's either that or walk.......one thing I notice when traveling in Canada, especially the 401 and QEW.....all the people who live on east side of Ontario work on the west side of Ontario and all the people who live on the west side of Ontario work on the east of Ontario....now if we could just get these folks to switch houses there would be no traffic when I'm towing my boat to go fishing.

See it's not that hard to solve these traffic problems....you just have to think like a Yank.... tongue.gif And the price of gasoline will go back to $.20 per liter.... rolleyes.gif

BB....yer a legend in yer own mindlaugh.gifrofl2.gif

blink.gif but it is a great idea thoughclapping.gif

ummmm.....

$1.219 per litre....

But...

Michael

At 3.79 liters per 1 US gallon x $1.219 =$4.62 per Us gallon

I guess it is still worth while buying your gas in the states if you live near the border but not by much as some states are close to $4.00 per gallon...

At 3.79 liters per 1 US gallon x $1.219 =$4.62 per Us gallon

I guess it is still worth while buying your gas in the states if you live near the border but not by much as some states are close to $4.00 per gallon...

At the present time.....and I STRESS present time our gas is running between $3.66 to $3.69 per gallon.

I have seen the gas station closest to me has gone up 3 times in 24 hours.