Nasty weather...what r u going to do today?

Rod Caster

It was rather mild in Red Lake this morning. Only -10F when we started work. Finished my 10 hours and battling a terrific cold right now. I'll do it all over again tomorrow, and for the next 10 days after that. Getting a little pumped about my DEWALT, Leafs, Phaneuf encounter two weeks from now. I'll be at the Bruins game.

Bass Talk at Whitby all day talk about Bass fishing over load, some of the Best Bass Fishermen in the Province including BIG JIM, Coffee, Donut's, Tim Bits, Bagels & Muffins for Starters, Pizza & Wings for lunch, then back to watch my Grand Daughters for the night & 2 of my FLW Fantasy guys are fishing tomorrow Bryan Thrift & Stetson Blaylock, hoping they are 1st & 2nd

SBK

I'm suprised our company hasn't gotten the call on that spill...I'm working on one right now near P.O.B. Trucker landed 20 feet below the road in a swamp, 600 litres of diesel floating in the reeds....should be a fun cleanup. The driver was suprisingly ok. Take care out there L.Walleye.

Apparently the spill is last nights accident that had the road closed 'till 4:30am. This mornings closure was strictly road conditions from what I can find on the North Bay Nugget reporting..

Now that is a good day thumbsup_anim.gif

I'm suprised our company hasn't gotten the call on that spill...I'm working on one right now near P.O.B. Trucker landed 20 feet below the road in a swamp, 600 litres of diesel floating in the reeds....should be a fun cleanup. The driver was suprisingly ok. Take care out there L.Walleye.

Saltydog...that's what I wanted to be doing at this time! Good job, what did you catch?

[/quot

just a bucket full of pertch nothing to bragg about/ partner didnt want to make the jump to go after real fish/ (i need new fishing buddies ) DAMIT

Went through my tackle yesterday for the yearly clean up, then hit the bait shop for a quick chatthumbsup_anim.gif and browse aroundgood.gif

Obviously I have to go back because I forgot somethingwallbash.gif

For today, I may just tie a few flies,streamers, yarn eggs, bucktail spinnersdunno.gif

Apparently the spill is last nights accident that had the road closed 'till 4:30am. This mornings closure was strictly road conditions from what I can find on the North Bay Nugget reporting..

Yes.. thats what I heard too Wayne. An officer told me there was a tractor with double trailers jack knifed on the hill at Tildon lake and other spun out on T-bone hill, but no accidents.. thankfully.

Did the papers report what the spill was??