leafs win

walleyejack

What a game. HOLY MA.. ok well you get it.

No PP goals but a seriously great game.They played hard in the corners, outskated those big old flyers. Goaltending was steller. Played a great game all around. 3 points out of a spot with chicago on Saturday.

Welcome to the current century. Many people would put a spoiler tag in the tittle so as to allow someone the choice of finding out the outcome of the game before they were ready. The option would be potentially less traffic for this site.

I use the ability to pause live tv to avoid all commercials, as well as between period discussions by people with zero intelligence and who can't get/keep a job in hockey. I was about 5 minutes behind in the game.

Don't worry though, I'll be sure not to spoil the up coming the episode of young and the restless.

Gotta love this. It's like the play-offs right now for the Leafs. Dunno if they'll make it or not but really entertaining to watch games that mean something( and watching a team that's playing it's a$$ off! )

Note: If I'm PVRing a hockey game or Nascar race, I know to stay off this site. It's juat a given.

My buddy has started calling Reimer, "Optimus Reim". It's corny but I can't help but to chuckle a bit.

Who knows what will happen, but it is encouraging to see them okay this way.

Edited by Grimace

I'm bring my cordless hammer drill and a pack of Tapcons and I'm gonna mount my chair on the side of the building here at work so I can get a really good seat for the parade!

HH

I'll give you a hand if you just hang a park bench so I have room too. :whistling: