NF smallengine parts

skinny

hey there posting here because someone might have info my snow blower tossed a rod it has a 7hp tecumseh motor the rod part # i need is 32591c anyone have one or know where I might get one

Usually there will be damage to the crankcase part of the motor making it too expensive to repair.....are you sure it's just a rod ? ? ?

hey there posting here because someone might have info my snow blower tossed a rod it has a 7hp tecumseh motor the rod part # i need is 32591c anyone have one or know where I might get one

Let me check on it tomorrow for you, I'll see what I can do. Did the rod break? Is there any damage to the crank case? Cylinder walls are OK? What do you think caused the rod to let go. You might be better just replacing the engine, I'll see what kind of a price I can get you on a retrofit.

If anyone might have the parts in stock; it’ll be these guys.

Lazar Sales/Cutters Choice

1717 Oxford St E, London, ON N5V 2Z5

519-452-0501

Have the VIN/model# for the engine ready when you call them.

But you living in or around Delhi and with all the small engines used on the tobacco farms; you’d think someone local to you would have all that you needed? There's probably thousands of the old two man priming machines lying around; retro one of those motors?

Dan.

i have the motor apart and all is ok other than the rod. Not 100% sure why it let go other than if you look at the broken areas of the rod it apears that it may have been cracked for some time as it looks alot dirtier than other broken areas.

i'm definatly going to put a new rod in the motor. I have seen a few of those cheap motors that are really knock offs not last very long at all. as for the rod I now have see various prices for one and have a few place to check yet. got to like the place ready to give a price then it a 2 or 3 week wait for them to get it but they don't tell you that till you ask when you can pick up or when will it ship out