IM GONNA MISS HER

mercman

FRIGGIN SWEET.....My wife loves country music....me, not so much but this song is a exception along with Rodney Atkins "Cleaning this gun"

YOU DONT LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC ????? cripes bob, i fingered all you rednecks like good ole countrydunno.gif

I love the stuff.thumbsup_anim.gif

YOU DONT LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC ????? cripes bob, i fingered all you rednecks like good ole countrydunno.gif

I love the stuff.thumbsup_anim.gif

Ya, who would thunk.......I have been threated to have my offical USA Redneck card pulled.... :wallbash:

I like my '70 music with American Pie being my all time favorite....brings me back to my high school days....a much simpler FUN time chasing young HS girls... :devil: :devil: :devil:

"Disturbed" is the correct name for that, Jacques. :) Sorry, you're certainly entitled to your choices in music but I can't listen to head bangers for more than 3 seconds. If we hit the water this summer, I choose the traveling music, ok? :D

"Disturbed" is the correct name for that, Jacques. :) Sorry, you're certainly entitled to your choices in music but I can't listen to head bangers for more than 3 seconds. If we hit the water this summer, I choose the traveling music, ok? :D

OK Roy you're right and certainly entitled to it :good: I'm all for traveling music B) I'm cool with that :D

Let's make it happen this summer :)

Jacques

"Disturbed" is the correct name for that, Jacques. smile.gif Sorry, you're certainly entitled to your choices in music but I can't listen to head bangers for more than 3 seconds. If we hit the water this summer, I choose the traveling music, ok? biggrin.gif

LOL....and I can't listen to anything Country for more than 2 secs, vile stuff. whistling.gif

If we share a boat Roy we'll leave the tunes on shore. thumbsup_anim.gif