Don Cherry is awesome

Just watched Don's tribute, and he mentions the justice system for 4 seconds of a 1 minute 53 second tribute, and what he says in that 4 seconds is probably the way it will end up going down. So I don't see how this can be classified and a rant against the justice system or political grandstanding.:dunno: Good job Don.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

pretty sad when you can't share an opinion on a controversial person that's completely on topic, not rude in any way, and respectful to the other posters...

thinkpol is watching.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

and what he says in that 4 seconds is probably the way it will end up going down.

Yep... he'll be living just around the corner from me Old Man.. satelitte TV.. outdoor hockey rink.. indoor pool and basketball courts.. the whole thing sucks.

Condolences to the officers family.

Or we can think outside the box for one second...

How's about that the OP is a police officer and I'm pretty sure this is an emotional issue for all those that serve.

So in a form of expression on this issue he posts the link that talks about this tragedy---I don't know maybe it's therapeutic in some form or another--but all that aside We should allow him the respect to do this as we all would receive.

To take this thread and use it for bashing a celebrity who does not share your political beliefs is not cool and shows disrespect for the OP's opinion in a difficult time.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

it's a tragedy and the guy responsible should spend his life in a cell.

i assure you i meant no disrespect to yourself or any of the fallen don speaks about.

i can't explain further without being moderated.

RIP