1. 1. How long will the streak last

• End at 4
    • End at 5
    • End at 6
    • End at 7
    • End at 8
    • End at 9
    • 10+
  2. 2. What will hapen after the streak ends?

• Continued solid play and results
    • Bring out the Waffles here comes a major skid
    • Averag mediocre 50/50 results

Well, with 42 games in the book on this 82 game season and the leafs are slightly better than last year.... Great....

At 41 games they had 38 points, If they carry on this waffle sucking play they will end up with around 76 points. Last year they finished with 74 points.

Mind you the last week they have played very solid hockey. Lets hope this continues for a few more weeks and they may be able to get themselves into a play hunt....

Just fo fun sake, I'll add a poll about the current streak.

Edited by jedimaster

After the Leafs hot start and into 5 games, I was a bit excited at the prospect of a good season like many, but also realistic. I thought they would have their typical slump but do better than last year, and predicted they would finish between 8th and 10th in the Eastern conference. after their major skid it didn't look promising!

If they can keep up some good play the rest of the season for the most part, they should be able to accomplish that realistically if other teams continue slumping. I hope they get as close to a playoff spot as possible if they don't make the playoffs. I would hate to see Boston get another great pick if the buds end up in the basement again.

I'm hoping they can continue to improve every year so I can watch better hockey from them more consistently. The past few games have been nice to watch for a change!

I think at this point last year they were 27th place and now they are 26th. Burke must be proud of his accomplishments.

Hey jedimaster, the sens fans are still crying from the lambasting that my bruins put on them last night (6-0).

Edited by jediangler

I predicted 10th place and on the rise with some hope for next year. I now think they will finish about 10th minus the hope. The 24 million dollar defence is sub par and our 5.5 million dollar 1 dimensional winger is less than spectacular, our 9 million dollar goaltending tandem is watching Reimer put them to shame.

The General manager talks out of both sides of his mouth and I am actually starting to feel sorry for that caustic annoying little coach.

I continue to be disenchanted with our team. There is little evidence to suggest anything will change anytime soon.

Riemer looks real good! Ke$$el is finally playin hockey like the pro's. Our current callup brent and crabb are both doing real good!! armstrong, well all i have to say is WOW. He is by far one of the best leafers I have seen in years. Lets hope they can keep the streak alive. were ahead of those pesky sens and tied with florida (i think). were right in a gagle of teams within 3 points of each other..2 more wins and and a couple key losses from other teams and were back in it..GO LEAFS GO!!!

I hate to be a stick in the mud but. We are 11 points out of a playoff spot and 8 points out of 9th. So if we win the next 6 games in a row and Atlanta and Carolina lose 6 in a row then we are in it. Will not happen.

So lets say it does happen and the leafs crawl their way into 8th spot at seasons end.

Then we have to deal with the likes of Philadelphia, Washington, Pittsburgh or even Tampa Bay in the first round.

This is a team I would not trust to win a best of seven series against Florida, Columbus or Calgary never mind the others.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Where are all those Sens fans on here. :stretcher:

if you have some sense of accomplishment from the way the leafs are playing, power to you.

i would think that the sens would be the least of your worries but i guess you guys have to cling to something 3 years into a rebuild. at least you guys can get a good draft pick... OH WAIT! :whistling: