Toronto Maple Leafs

jedimaster

ok so the guy that threw waffles on the ice against the trashers got banned for life from the ACC and all MLSE events. The SUCK!!! I have tickets to a leafs game and I am bringing waffles.

PASS this link on to everyone you know... Toronto should be covered in syrup....

ITS WAFFLE TIME!!!!

people have thrown, Rats, Octopus, Hats, balls, pucks, bears, seat cushins and this guy gets charged for a box of EGGO???? what the hell LEGGOOO MY EGGGOOO

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-tickets-TORONTO-MAPLE-LEAFS-WAFFLES-W0QQAdIdZ249868541

Tim Connolly is having reconstructive surgury on his face this week because "theres nothing left" of his nose after a face to boards meeting his last game.

Patrick kaleta nearly knocked a guy senseless with bullet like lefts last week.

Some guy threw a box of waffles on the ice and he's no longer welcome??

Im just being facetious (?sp?)

Waffles are actually not much of a concern. They can see them from the other side of the ice. Its the dreaded penny or dime on the ice that could really put a player out for a while.

Waffles...I personally think its awesome! The fans have had enough. They tried booing they tried paper bags. even Beauchimnin says the fans have every right to do this. I think it should be only during play stoppage thou.Or the last minute. I say waffel them to death boys! If somone wants to give me a ticket to a game ill gladly toss some out there! Id love to be behind Wilson...Id nail that :asshat: real good..Again awesome and this is from a Pissed off long time leafs fan!!!Time to act now Fans we have thier attention,...

I still don't get it, why waffles?

Is there some kind of imagery I'm missing here?

Surely he could have come up with something better. (I can think of plenty of things I'd love to hurl besides waffles. :) )

I saw the quote but forget exactly how it went. Something around "they have to wake up and smell the breakfast"

How on earth would they ever enforce a lifetime ban anyway? Thats just silly. So I guess that there will be no more chuck a puck or hats when there is a hat trick scored. Its to bad we dont get another leafs game untill after xmas. Finally somthing to look forward too. As for the Waffles its a "pun" on thier season. Wilson "waffled" the coaching and Burke "waffled" the draft picks. And well the leafs "waffel" al games they play. It makes perfect sence when you think about it. The fans have to stick with this. They have the Media's attention and most importantly the other Fans too!!

The comments after the articles are even more entertaining.

"If they wanted to really punish him they would have moved him down to the front row seats."

"If they wanted to really punish him they would have given him seasons tickets."

"Management has been throwing crap on the ice for the last 5 years."

:rofl2:

It's funny... but it still hurts. :(

Bottom line is the leafs suck and it's unacceptable for such a hockey town like Toronto. Screw the waffles....DON'T SHOW UP it's the only thing that will work!!

I both agree and disagree with your statement.yes the leafs do suck and its very unacceptable for a town like Toronto. However as long as the majority of tickets are bought up by the corps they will have nothing to worry about. Whats the point in getting $600 in tickets and not going? Not to argue but the ol dont go wont work.

eggo.jpg

I think the fans are trying to tell the team they need a good breakfast before the next game.

I believe as long as they throw eggos and not the square waffles it's OK. Someone could lose an eye from those pointy corners.

Edited by jediangler