Interesting fact about Toronto

Dave Bailey

FACT: A ladder is the cheapest and most useless piece of equipment in any contractor's arsenal.

EVIDENCE: Every couple of days the traffic reports are warning of a ladder in the road, usually on an expressway.

THEREFORE: Obviously if they lose one they can pick another up at the nearest dollar store, if they can be bothered.

Q.E.D.

hey

I had a ladder fall of my truck

by the time I got turned around, some women in a truck had stop and was taking it

I told her it was mine, she said she got to it first so it was hers

I said no I own it it is mine and I am taking it back, she said over her dead body.......yeah

as I was putting it in my truck she was grabbing at it and swinging at me..lady if you hit me it will be over your dead body.......

some colourful language from her as I was driving away made me laugh but I couldn't believe she would think she had rights to it

PS. it had my name on it

and the left hangs out the window on a nice warm day...

Do You know what we have done here ??? Do you have any idea the impact we have on the scientific community !!!we have solved one of the worlds most mysterious occurances.clapping.gif

reminds me of when i discovered the HOSEONE LAYER. Where all the mismatched socks from our dryers go....angel.png

Guest gbfisher

At highway speed there's usually nothing left of the ladder and it's not worth going back to pick it up...plus...no one wants to be liable for the damage they may have caused.

The good ones have their names on them usually... :)

Edited by gbfisher