What do you guys think of this sleigh??

ctdd2006

They are pretty good, especially for the price. Costco had them for 164 a while ago, with runners, hitch and cover.

There was a recall last year on the hitch, it was fixed and the hitches should be welded on not screwed on like last year. Also you may find the mounting screws for the runners a bit short.

I like it and know several others that use them and like them.

They are pretty good, especially for the price. Costco had them for 164 a while ago, with runners, hitch and cover.

There was a recall last year on the hitch, it was fixed and the hitches should be welded on not screwed on like last year. Also you may find the mounting screws for the runners a bit short.

I like it and know several others that use them and like them.

My buddy has one and the hitch fell apart on our way back from an extended trip.

It had the bolt on variety and the nut backed off.

It's an easy fix though, just drill a 1/8" hole through the nut and bolt and install a cotter pin. They are a really decent boggan for the price though.

i thank you for posting that...

but my wife doesnt---LOL

im looking at the pelican 45 that they have on sale for $24.99

2 of them is $50, then i would have a lid or hook both them up in line then i would have 91"x20x8.

91"long would give lots of room.

make sure you get a cover or rig up a snow deflector for the front half. these kick up snow like mad. Had one in our group up in Temagami doing some back lake fishing. Made a big mistake of putting the power auger in that one and by the time we got in the sleigh was full of snow - couldn't see the auger. Took a while to get it started.