Clam or Frabil

walleyejack

Definitely a real heavy fabric compared to Clam or Frabill Brian. I have a, basically new, PE-1 (one man) in the hangar if you're interested.

Thanks Wayne. Im looking for a two man for room.I had the pe-1. Just a little cramp with the suit on.If I dont find what Im looking for,I,ll give a shout. Thanks again.

Al,

Give Stacy a call at ProTackle in Bellville....he had lots of Frabils last week. I just picked up some hyflex runners for mine...

http://www.protacklemuskyshop.com/newsshow.php?id=117

Thanks, will give them a call today,rather support an individual than corporate,but these times,everyone can use the business

Hi Walleyejack, just checked, we have the Trekker for $399.99, 5 available to order, if you are still interested, give me a call at BPS, you can check the product out at http://www.basspro.com/Frabill-Trekker-Ice-Fishing-Shelter/product/10217247/-1719710

Thanks

GRRRRRRRRRR

I called up there and was told they are not available,only in the states.That is one of the fishing guys up there told me,and,I called twice and talked to two different people,the first one told me they didn t carry that model. I bought one from someone that one of the members on this board put me onto.

thanks anyway for your help,maybe someon up there needs to refresh the sales people on the products they carry.

Walleyejack.. I told you 2jack2 (Jackie Chan) was the one to talk to at BPS.. not sure what's wrong with the rest of the crew. 2jack2 knows what's going on in there.

Once again.. thanks for waiting for me out in Scarberia tonight. Driving was rediculous taking an hour and a half to get from Sinai to the Town Centre, but at least I now have a two man hut for my neighbour up at the lake.

Edited by irishfield

Walleyejack.. I told you 2jack2 (Jackie Chan) was the one to talk to at BPS.. not sure what's wrong with the rest of the crew. 2jack2 knows what's going on in there.

Once again.. thanks for waiting for me out in Scarberia tonight. Driving was rediculous taking an hour and a half to get from Sinai to the Town Centre, but at least I now have a two man hut for my neighbour up at the lake.

Your welcome.

Al,

Give Stacy a call at ProTackle in Bellville....he had lots of Frabils last week. I just picked up some hyflex runners for mine...

http://www.protacklemuskyshop.com/newsshow.php?id=117

Can you please let me know where you bought these from, just the thing I've been looking for. I see you're from Ottawa, anyone know where in the GTA? How do they attach?

clam FTW :thumbsup_anim:

great product and excellent customer service. i received a 100% free clam 2000 a few years back because a sharp piece of plastic cut the tarp about 2". i now have a yukon thermal and it's awesome.

like others have mentioned...it basically comes down to personal preference.

fishing world in hamilton has had the best prices for the 4 huts that we have purchased :canadian:

Hey I noticed that you are from Whitby, so am I!

Gagnons in Oshawa has a decent deal on a Frabil right now, I wish I had the money to grab one!

http://www.store.gagnonsports.com/index.php?product=FRAB-6000

I was in there the other day, and it looks like a decent set-up.

Good luck! I hope to be on the hard water in the new year!

Sorry boys .. Eastman 4 man ...cube for me .. bigger (alot) .. and lighter and easier to carry (drag) .... and for the extra minute and a half it takes to set up .. its soooo worth it....

Edited by camillj

Sorry boys .. Eastman 4 man ...cube for me .. bigger (alot) .. and lighter and easier to carry (drag) .... and for the extra minute and a half it takes to set up .. its soooo worth it....

I have a 2 man cube that I use during early ice and switch to my flip over once the ice is thick enough to drag it around with my 1000cc powered Yamaha sled. The extra weight doesn't bother me. :whistling: