Of snow and men

ChrisK

I made it to the river today only to find two feet of packed snow on top of my trailer. The idea was to fish for a couple of hours and then tend to my shoveling responsibilities but the fishing part quickly got put to the side when I realized just how much of the white stuff had to be moved off the roof. The hole time I was shoveling on the roof I could here the river flowing by calling me out and believe me it was all I could muster up not to climb down and suit up into my battle fatigues and head to the water. The river was prime and weather was perfect but the clock was ticking away and not in my favor. Carol decided to come out of the cozy warm trailer and take a couple pictures

DSC03160.jpg

Didn't even have to wear a coat today

DSC03159.jpg

The river did look beautiful,too bad. It will just have to wait until next weekend....

DSC03156.jpg

Cheers !!

No worries Brian. Theres practically no pitch on that roof. Like Skeeter said, If I did fall I'd just land in a big pile of snow :lol:

Twocoda,now you know somebody that has a trailer there :D

Wayne,I tried to talk her into it but she said if anyone is going fishing today it was going to be her....

Hey Leechman, By next week the water should be coming down by the looks of the forcast so it should be a steelfest for sure.

No worries Brian. Theres practically no pitch on that roof. Like Skeeter said, If I did fall I'd just land in a big pile of snow :lol:

Twocoda,now you know somebody that has a trailer there :D

Wayne,I tried to talk her into it but she said if anyone is going fishing today it was going to be her....

Hey Leechman, By next week the water should be coming down by the looks of the forcast so it should be a steelfest for sure.

You da man!!! Looking forward to it B)

Ask yer inssurance company Wayne. :canadian:

Enough,sry like I said to damper yer post ChrisK.

No worries Brian. Nice to know you care bud.

Now if Carol would of panned back a little you would of seen the tumbler of Jack sittin in the eve troff :w00t:

Cheers !!

Looks like a really nice place Chris, summer or winter. I bet that place is gonna bring you two some really nice times and memories :thumbsup_anim:

And that's alot of snow, which I think is gonna be added to tomorrow, so don't put that shovel away :whistling:

Looks like a really nice place Chris, summer or winter. I bet that place is gonna bring you two some really nice times and memories :thumbsup_anim:

And that's alot of snow, which I think is gonna be added to tomorrow, so don't put that shovel away :whistling:

Joey,

They are calling for a little more snow this coming week but nothing like we just had so I think going be ok for a bit.

Step one buy 200,000 btu heater.

Step two turn on heater inside of trailer.

Step three Bring Carol inside were it is to hot to wear cloths.

step Four victory smoke.

Step five check roof if still snow bound repeat step 3 and 4.

Just a little tip from your Uncle Arttie

;)