(NF) Anyone catch the SUN's headlines today??

Guest Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

Were Nuked!! Ontario pumping billions into 10 reactors! Which will create 25,000 good paying jobs and 3,500 permanent jobs!!!

Greenpeace is complaining but because of the advancements in technology? They should not be worried.

The bad news? They are worried about the Province making too much energy. :rofl2: We will always find people to sell it to, whether it is neighboring provinces or the USA. They cant keep burning coal for the rest of their lives!

Were Nuked!! Ontario pumping billions into 10 reactors! Which will create 25,000 good paying jobs and 3,500 permanent jobs!!!

Greenpeace is complaining but because of the advancements in technology? They should not be worried.

The bad news? They are worried about the Province making too much energy. rofl2.gif We will always find people to sell it to, whether it is neighboring provinces or the USA. They cant keep burning coal for the rest of their lives!

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Here we go again !!! If they produced more, then there would be a surpluss, then they would have to reduce rates. Can you see that happening anytime soon ????(wonder how long before they lock this onerofl2.gif )

Guest Johnny Bass

Here we go again !!! If they produced more, then there would be a surpluss, then they would have to reduce rates. Can you see that happening anytime soon ????(wonder how long before they lock this onerofl2.gif )

Canada is a country of endless opportunity for economic expansion. Yes, I can see that happening, but not under privatization.

Edited by Johnny Bass

How do you get a Liberal`s attention? You tell him he`s behind in the polls and he is going to lose the election.

So after seven years of fraud,scandals,lies and the raping of the middle class Dalton and his gang of left wing :asshat: are leaping into action to save us,too little to late Dalton.

Hudak should have a field day defeating this clown the next election should not even be close, I predict Dalton will end up in third place and will step down as leader of the Liberals.

This thread should be good as long as Mr.Bass lays off our Americam brudders!!! :whistling:

Guest Johnny Bass

How do you get a Liberal`s attention? You tell him he`s behind in the polls and he is going to lose the election.

So after seven years of fraud,scandals,lies and the raping of the middle class Dalton and his gang of left wing :asshat: are leaping into action to save us,too little to late Dalton.

Hudak should have a field day defeating this clown the next election should not even be close, I predict Dalton will end up in third place and will step down as leader of the Liberals.

I'm not so sure. Harris wasn't very popular and Hudak's wife was one of Harris's people.

Form wikipedia.

Political views

Hudak is a Blue Tory on the right-wing of the PC Party of Ontario, but was still able to secure the endorsement of moderates in his run for party leader. During the leadership race, he ran on fiscally conservative principles, such as income splitting for young couples and families. Hudak is seen by many as the new standard-bearer for the Mike Harris Common Sense Revolution. Indeed, Hudak's wife, Deb Hutton, was one of the architects of Harris's political platform.

As much as McGuinty sucks, the majority of Toronto's establishments are pro liberal.

Those windmills are pretty inefficient on them perfect fishing days Brian ( no wind!). They're also a health issue both for those on the ground around them and for me trying to time my flight between the blades when scud running in bad weather!! Them buggers are over 400 feet high... :wallbash:

Edited by irishfield

Guest gbfisher

Those windmills are pretty inefficient on them perfect fishing days Brian ( no wind!). They're also a health issue both for those on the ground around them and for me trying to time my flight between the blades when scud running in bad weather!! Them buggers are over 400 feet high... :wallbash:

Watch out for the test towers all over Parry Island. Some how I doubt there will ever be mills out there but those towers are never coming down unless someone is paid to take them down eh... :D

Guest Johnny Bass

In the meantime, I hear prices will still double within the next 20 years!!!:wallbash: Something like 3.8% every 3 years for residential and 2.7% for businesses. I guess we are subsidizing the commercial industries, electricity at the expense of residential??

As they supposedly are converting from pollution producing energy to green energy........Still, double sounds a little to much! When they are built and payed off, do prices ever come down? Has anyone ever seen prices go down???

Guest Johnny Bass

nope and they never will.AND they will probably continue rising.and not a bloody thing you or me or anyone else is gonna do about it.

Wheres my pitch fork!!!!!

:thumbsup_anim:

New nukes have been on the books for a long time but they're held up by the feds trying to sell the co. that makes them and the province wants the feds to cover cost overruns.

The only way we will have clean air in Ont. is to build enough nukers to sell cheap power to the states and undercut their coal plants. Or we could use our new stealth fighters and bomb the US coal plants, if we get caught, they weren't stealth enough and we should get our money back.

New nukes have been on the books for a long time but they're held up by the feds trying to sell the co. that makes them and the province wants the feds to cover cost overruns.

The only way we will have clean air in Ont. is to build enough nukers to sell cheap power to the states and undercut their coal plants. Or we could use our new stealth fighters and bomb the US coal plants, if we get caught, they weren't stealth enough and we should get our money back.

i cant believe what i just readdunno.gif i am bloodywell speechless.huh.gif

i cant believe what i just readdunno.gif i am bloodywell speechless.huh.gif

I'm pretty sure he's just having a little fun with that statement....... :D everyone here in the USA knows we didn't really sell you guys the good stealths.... :lol:

BTW that was my job for years....making sure the trains came and went with coal for the NRG Plant (formally Niagara Mohawk) on the Niagara River....I don't see any coal plants disappearing anytime in the near future throughout the country....but we should be investing in Nuke Plants but the liberals have killed that industry here.

Bob

Guest Johnny Bass

I'm pretty sure he's just having a little fun with that statement....... biggrin.gif everyone here in the USA knows we didn't really sell you guys the good stealths.... laugh.gif

BTW that was my job for years....making sure the trains came and went with coal for the NRG Plant (formally Niagara Mohawk) on the Niagara River....I don't see any coal plants disappearing anytime in the near future throughout the country....but we should be investing in Nuke Plants but the liberals have killed that industry here.

Bob

I don't get it? Bush was saying he was going to invest in nuclear energy. Obama and the liberals are complaining about global warming and pollution. Why would the liberals be against Nuclear energy?? Its all bull. They cater to big business and big business makes a killing off fossil fuels.....

But polliwog is 1/2 right. As long as America and everyone else are burning coal, the impact we will have may be minor, but at least its something. Hopefully other nations will follow our lead. Their are many countries wanting to switch to nuclear power....

If there is one thing where the McGuinty government screwed up?? Its the H.S.T. !!!! For this alone he should be thrown out of office. But remember the idiot who started the G.S.T. It was a conservative Mulrooney!

If any politician can remove the G.S.T/H.S.T. I would vote for him/her in a blink of an eye!

When they steal, no one ever rectifies the thievery!! They are all in on it. Conservative or Liberal!

I'm pretty sure he's just having a little fun with that statement....... biggrin.gif everyone here in the USA knows we didn't really sell you guys the good stealths.... laugh.gif

Bob

SIGH.....we never learn....just like the heicopters we bought from the Brits that keep crashingwhistling.gif

Just as well i guess.We'd probably use the stealths for duck hunting anyways.rolleyes.gif

Yeah Billy Bob, Why do you sell us first strike stealth attack planes when the only country in range of us is yours? You guys must plan on borrowing them back or something.

Actually the question should be "why did you government buy them" not why we sold them. And BTW, with in flight fueling these planes can probably reach any part of the world.

Lets all carefully watch what happens in Korea......they are taunting us and that's not a good thing...

Guest Johnny Bass

Johnny.. I just gotta ask after all these threads, has your mother ever let you even look at the hydro bill???? dunno.gifbiggrin.gif

Yes she has. I remember her complaining that one of those idiots that come to your door and promise you a better rate, caused her bills to sky rocket. She waited for it to expire and never went with them again. The same whing happened to a friend of mine recently with direct energy. SHe was paying over $300 every 2 months for a 1 bedroom apartment the size of my washroom. Its either the hydro company or the land lord, but thats not right.

She tried to cancel and they gave her a hard time. She sent a paper requesting cancelation, they supposedly didnt get it. Then she sent a chequ and they said that the cheque has to go to another address. Then she sent it again and they took 3 months to "process" and cancel. Thats bull.

If you look at how expensive utilities have gotten? Its all as a result of too many middlemen and unions......

Guest Johnny Bass

Yeah Billy Bob, Why do you sell us first strike stealth attack planes when the only country in range of us is yours? You guys must plan on borrowing them back or something.

Probably because Russians have been flying in our northern territories.........At least that is how they justified the purchase. The planes were bought and then all of a sudden we hear about Russians entering our airspace. Its all bull. What a coincidence hey? Those planes bring in massive profits, as does the entire arms industry .Enough to go around.....