Opening on Lloyds boat

Terry

Hey someone grab it... shared room at the picton Harbour and an easy walk to Lloyd's boat for 6am.

..and so the person that JUMPS UP and grabs this knows the routine...

Up at 5 / 5:15.. off to Timmies for breakfast and the 24 hour grocery store for pre-made lunch.. to boat for a 6 am departure. We go out for supper. Saturday night will be JJ's steak house. We just found over the years making your own food is not economical or productive to fishing time!

Edited by irishfield

It really is Frankie... room is BOOKED.. boat is FULLY EQUIPPED. . you need nothing but your fishing licence and wallet to pay your share of the room, a bit of boat gas and your food.. as this isn't a charter. It was a bunch of friends going fishing for the last weekend before the boat gets towed home. I usually do that.. but Terry's little Dodge is gonna try it this round...

It really is Frankie... room is BOOKED.. boat is FULLY EQUIPPED. . you need nothing but your fishing licence and wallet to pay your share of the room, a bit of boat gas and your food.. as this isn't a charter. It was a bunch of friends going fishing for the last weekend before the boat gets towed home. I usually do that.. but Terry's little Dodge is gonna try it this round...

Yeah, I know, Wayne. I stayed at that motel, Thanksgiving weekends when we went out with Lloyd. Have been on his boat three times this year, so I pretty much know the routine "off by heart".

Sorry, that you have to miss it, and hope all goes well with your daughter!!

I'm a bit frustrated that I can't swing it, but, surely not nearly as much as you are!!!