Second attempt at my website

Handlebarz

Thanks a lot Roy its working great. I like the Powerbarz I had some thoughts along that line for the different sizes 8's would be Sissybarz (smaller but still kick musky butt) 10's dragbarz (they pull the drag like a mother) but I could not get much more thought full to come up with powerbarz or I might have gone there LOL. I guess 10's would make great powerbarz and 13's could be the true dragbarz great for pulling the drag trolling them.

Thanks for the orders guys Paul I will have the parts after the new year for the 2011 baits.

Brian I can make bass sized inline if ya like what colors are your fancy? Brian the wife was looking at the bait the first time I made it and said that looks confusing to me what is it called??? I replied Confusion now I guess??? so she was named from then on.

Thanks Terry Gerritt Art and Radar

Thanks Richard and Jaques. The site was the first one I have done but they do make it easy with the templates it just took some time to find them and then add all my stuff to it.

I hope to have some more parts and pieces by the new year for the double 10's so I will keep you up to date for sure