Your Christmas wish list ?

splashhopper

Pretty lucky too, I am blessed in as much as I have all and more than I could ever possible use.

No question that high on my wish list is for those of us who are facing challenges either themselves or their loved ones to have a wonderful holiday season filled with good health, joy and happiness.

Can't think of anything else that would give me as big a buzz as that.....

Good on your wife and you aswell. Many need.

Myself today,didnt want to say, til you said something. Cambells has thier feed the hungry label on thier soup cans.49 cents a can. 49 cents. clapping.gifclapping.gif I asked the store boy to grab 4 cases and come with me. Went through the cash and walked up to the drop box. Said now,drop those can of chicken noodle soups in the food drive box. He said something I hate to hear,good for you SIR. I said dont call me sir. makes me feal old.LOL

Do what you can. Im sure this wont be my only drop in the box.

Brian, thats a wonderful gesture.Warm soup works wonders to put a smile on a hungry face.I'm proud of youclapping.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Brian, thats a wonderful gesture.Warm soup works wonders to put a smile on a hungry face.I'm proud of youclapping.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

There was a time I said WTH is this,cant get a job,stop making babies,but now of days,it,s not that.Im lucky enough to be able to give.

They need crackers to go with that soup. ;) God knows soup without crackers, is just water with noodles.LOL

That will be my next donation. Crackers. :santa::santa:

Edited by BrianB

Mercman: im telling your wife that you want her to have a 20LB baby...... tease.gif

now you wont have to worry about xmas, you wont be here....LOL jerry.gif

as for the life jacket, they now make them for new born size and up.

Your a bad man....a very very bad mansarcasm.gif

I'm getting lifejackets for my Lab and my Pom, and if they make them for newborns, i'll be in heaven !!!Now the dilema. What size of boat do i wish forblink.gifrofl2.gif