Simon Solves a Crime!

I have had the Lowrance Structure Scan on my boat now for a while and you would be surprised whats at the bottom of some of these lakes. I have 4 ice huts marked, tons of nets, lawn furniture, a few Cars/Trucks and a ton of old boats plus tons of other stuff and even sunken docks.. There is a boat in G Pool between Little lake and G Pool that I never knew was there. Lake Ontario is the best, there is so much crap out there, its unreal the clarity you get from these electronics.

Edited by smalliefisher

Guest Johnny Bass

WOW! That's impressive technology they have. Just makes you wonder what kind of technology the Military has that is not available to the public yet!!! Too bad fish are cold blooded or you could pick up their heat!!!!

I have had the Lowrance Structure Scan on my boat now for a while and you would be surprised whats at the bottom of some of these lakes. I have 4 ice huts marked, tons of nets, lawn furniture, a few Cars/Trucks and a ton of old boats plus tons of other stuff and even sunken docks.. There is a boat in G Pool between Little lake and G Pool that I never knew was there. Lake Ontario is the best, there is so much crap out there, its unreal the clarity you get from these electronics.

hey buddy, can you help me to find my Daiwa Presso in Scugog...LOL

hey buddy, can you help me to find my Daiwa Presso in Scugog...LOL

Your kidding me, how the Heck did ya lose that over board. Hey I changed my cell number dingis, I need to wait to get the other transferred over, I forgot to bring in a recent bill so they wont change it till I do that. Now I need to find the time. current one is 647-709-6278

How did you lose the Presso. Did your crazy brother drop it over, if so make him swim for it. I would like to see if it would pick up a reel.

Your kidding me, how the Heck did ya lose that over board. Hey I changed my cell number dingis, I need to wait to get the other transferred over, I forgot to bring in a recent bill so they wont change it till I do that. Now I need to find the time. current one is 647-709-6278

How did you lose the Presso. Did your crazy brother drop it over, if so make him swim for it. I would like to see if it would pick up a reel.

LOL...actually that happened last year. I accidentally dropped it when I was taking it off the rod...such a stupid mistake...lol

LOL...actually that happened last year. I accidentally dropped it when I was taking it off the rod...such a stupid mistake...lol

bad idea! haha expecially in scugog! the lake can be so dense with weeds !

my younger cousin dropped a reel in lake Chandos doing the same thing.. the only difference was u could see it about 6 feet down.. so we were able to get it back