Got out this late aft on Simcoe

Cudz

Managed to squeeze in a couple of hours on kbay this late afternoon. Went 4 for 5 with some pretty fish. Nothing huge yet but still having fun. Was hoping to see Jigger out there today but life got in the way. Maybe next time Jarred.

3.5 pounder

oct231.jpg

Thisone is 3 pounds

oct232.jpg

Hey Brian,do you know what the winning weight was?

Nice fish.

We fished 9-1pm Friday without a sniff -- 5 rods in the boat -- dropshots, tubes, etc...nada. Fished from Hooters down to near the marina at the 6th.

Of the 16 boats we counted we saw 1 fish caught...trolling by 2 guys I think I saw on the Trailer Park Boys...frustrating day. :wallbash:

Nice fish.

We fished 9-1pm Friday without a sniff -- 5 rods in the boat -- dropshots, tubes, etc...nada. Fished from Hooters down to near the marina at the 6th.

Of the 16 boats we counted we saw 1 fish caught...trolling by 2 guys I think I saw on the Trailer Park Boys...frustrating day. :wallbash:

One word

SLOW.

Simcoe RULES. 8.05 smallie.

Nice fish Cudz.....you ever ice fish simcoe?

Yes Simon

I do on a regular basis.

I will post more on the hardwater this upcoming season.

I am actually looking forward to ice fishing season this year. I have a few new tools.

Yes Simon

I do on a regular basis.

I will post more on the hardwater this upcoming season.

I am actually looking forward to ice fishing season this year. I have a few new tools.

A few new tools eh?...care to share?

Its about that time of year that icefishing starts to creep into my psyche more and more...went to Wmart the other day...icefishing gear already out :thumbsup_anim:

I think you guys have it made on Simcoe, whitefish and trout in numbers...love Simcoe reports...looking forward to seeing your reports Chris!

Nice fish indeed! Next weekend for sure! I have to check out a job in Shanty Bay, so the boat will be right behind. The bonus is, after this weekend, I'm set to pick up a float suit. Something thats always been on my mind. Congrats again, the weather gods were sure on your side! 8.05???Can someone start a thread with a pic of that beast?

Nice fish Cudz. Simcoe is similiar to Quinte in respect to fish (walleye-bass) Quinte eyes don't get a second look unless they are over 10 lbs and bass on Simcoe need to be over 5lbs. It is one heck of a fishery. I fished with Dave Kennedy for the 3rd yr and weighed in 24.5lbs for 11th place.

In other news there was one guy not in the tournament that was GPSing a number of locations that had boats in the area. To me that is not right, find your own fish buddy! A number of tournament anglers noticed this happening.

Congrats to Joey Muszynski and Mark Moran for the win and record.

In other news there was one guy not in the tournament that was GPSing a number of locations that had boats in the area. To me that is not right, find your own fish buddy! A number of tournament anglers noticed this happening.

Congrats to Joey Muszynski and Mark Moran for the win and record.

Nice Fish Cudz.

And nice bag Bob. One of the most frustrating things is a "wannabe" GPSing spots. Has happened to us a few times on Simcoe, even the buggers showing up on the spots day 2 of the T one time. Part of the game unfortunatley.

Edited by Harrison