trail cam pics of bucks...

ch312

put out my moultrie infrared cam last week after finding a scrape during my first scouting trip this year. cleaned it up a bit and sprayed some scent in the existing scrape. figured id see some does and maybe a buck or two as there really wasnt much sign. but, it has good deer habitat written all over it...on the edge of hardwood/super thick swampy stuff, 2 acorn trees 20 yards away, corn field about 150 yards away.

unfortunately its on public land so i had to tuck my cam down into some thick stuff to keep it hidden from others which resulted in black and white pics due to all the shadows. next time out i am going to try video mode as the bucks made 3 more scrapes in front of my cam.

i think its 3, 8 pointers and 2, 10 pointers? checkout the last one. not big, but a cool rack. im targeting the typical 10, but i'll use my first tag on any deer that steps out :D

Pictureskels010.jpg

Pictureskels013-2.jpg

Pictureskels017-1.jpg

Pictureskels018-1.jpg

Pictureskels019-1.jpg

Pictureskels020-1.jpg

Pictureskels022-1.jpg

Pictureskels025-1.jpg

Pictureskels028-1.jpg

Pictureskels029-2.jpg

Pictureskels030.jpg

Pictureskels037.jpg

Pictureskels039.jpg

Pictureskels040.jpg

Pictureskels043.jpg

Pictureskels044.jpg

Never seen a buck with spoons like that. Awesome pics.

Necks are full already.Massive.

Went to get the chip out of mine today,3 pics of crap.One year old and it,s pooched. :wallbash:

Guess I got to put out a few bucks for a new one.

They are great tools to have.

I'd have to agree with that. Never saw a non-typical on a trail cam before.

welllllll....hopefully you'll be seeing a pic of my holding that weird rack later this evening. im heading out in an hour or so in hopes of letting an arrow fly.

now lets just hope buck fever doesnt get the best of me causing a miss :lol:

Sweet pics. Looks like it's shaping up to be a good season for you.

I see in your post that you said you're using some sort of scent. You may want to read this:

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/FW/2ColumnSubPage/STEL02_168766.html

The MNR updated rules regarding the use of scent, in an effort to control CWD. You may be affected by these rule changes, and you wouldn't want to get tagged.

~~~Haven't hunted in years but love those pics. Thanks for sharing, if you have anymore put them up.

ill get the pics this weekend. judging by all the scrapes in the area there should be many more pics. i didnt bother checking yesterday while i was out hunting.