A COUPLE OF MOMENTS OF SILENCE AND THANKS

BITEME

Just wanted to ask for a couple of moments to reflect on the outstanding job our troops are doing for our country and a prayer or two for the men and women who fight and the families that lose a loved one. Another of our fine Soldiers came through our facility today in a flag draped coffin on the way to their final resting place.

STRONG PROUD FREE

GOD REST YOUR SOUL

Peter

Just wanted to ask for a couple of moments to reflect on the outstanding job our troops are doing for our country and a prayer or two for the men and women who fight and the families that lose a loved one. Another of our fine Soldiers came through our facility today in a flag draped coffin on the way to their final resting place.

STRONG PROUD FREE

GOD REST YOUR SOUL

Peter

Consider it done!

Sacrifice for the good of us all. More people need to be thankful for the servicemen and women who put their lives on the line. Its awful the ways of our world and that this type of thing takes place. My heart goes out to the familys.

We just had one of our Belle River Chapter MCI members come home a couple weeks ago J.P. Bacon was serving our country over there for the last 6 months and came home safe but as he came home a life long friend headed out so yes we do need to thank these men and women and think about them when we start to worrie about the small stuff.

P.S. dont forget RED FRIDAY wear red just to show you care and support our friends over seas

Yes, even those who dont support our leaders or their decisions, must support those who have to back up those decisions. Whether you agree or not.

Think about having a family of children and them not appreciating you or being thankful for what you've given them thru the years, That'd send steam thru your ears wouldnt it?!?

I agree Biteme... I have nothing but the greatest respect for our troops... :worthy:

I just got this in an e-mail today.....

It is the VETERAN , not the preacher,

who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the VETERAN , not the reporter,

who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the VETERAN , not the poet,

who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the VETERAN , not the campus organizer,

who has given us freedom to assemble.

It is the VETERAN , not the lawyer,

who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the VETERAN , not the politician,

Who has given us the right to vote.

It is the VETERAN ,

who salutes the Flag,

It is the veteran ,

who serves under the Flag,

ETERNAL REST GRANT THEM O LORD, AND LET PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON THEM.

Both Grandfathers were in WW2, One was through Holland,Denmark and Germany and the other was through Africa and Italy.... Both survived, good thing `cause I wouldn`t be here typing without them...

Doug