Muskies still hot...

Fisherpete

The 43" gave a great fight, almost snapped my rod when she powerdove at boatside! No pics of the 34", she was hooked badly and never left the water during the release process. The 40" is on video only, I will post the video once I get it off Al's camera. Did a bit of bassing the docks too, got 5 largies, but all were only around a pound or so.

securedownload2.jpg

securedownload3.jpg

Accurate measurement as in not exaggerated? I can honestly say that I have never, ever posted a fishes size with an inflated measurement. What's the point? They are what they are. It is usually pretty obvious in pictures when someone plays that game... If I ever get a 49.9" though, I will either kill myself or pull on his tail until he gets that extra 1/10th of an inch LOL!!! I want to be on one of Terry's $50 bills!!!

Accurate measurement as in not exaggerated? I can honestly say that I have never, ever posted a fishes size with an inflated measurement. What's the point? They are what they are. It is usually pretty obvious in pictures when someone plays that game...

Just commenting that surely that musky is 43 in., often people will claim larger sizes for smaller muskies.

A couple of nicer muskies i caught last few years were 43 inches as well and look a little different.

Pigeon Lake open water ski's

IMG_0019mod1_edited.jpg

IMG_0009-11.jpg

43 inch is a good number :)