Neat Video

TJQ

I got this vid last time I was at camp... tried out my new waterproof camcorder. I think the bass were still chasing the lure... theres two maybe three...

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

That was cool Tj but I think that ch312 has it wrong there you can take your time fighting a fish to get it in and as for stress on this fish I think it made out just right the bigger question is why Tj does not listen to his mother maybe one day he will stop playing with his food :whistling: I could just imagine a swift backhand if ya lost dinner there Tj.

LOL.. I had youtube add a blues toon... he couldnt have been happy!!!

LOL TJ, not sure which program you use for creating vids but I use Windows Movie Maker and it allows you to import vids, audio and pics.

I use Photobucket for my uploads but are real pain for MP3's. When creating the vid in MV, the trick I found is to re-size it to remove the beginning of the song which contain the copyright information that Photobucket or Youtube scans for.

I know that Youtube will remove the audio of the vid that's being uploaded and let you share it without sound and you will have a chance to select from a list of songs that are not copyrighted.... Photobucket will deny your upload.

That being said.... here's a vid I made last February while ice fishing with my daughter... most likely seen it and you'll notice that I have 4 different songs that are playing throughout.... my kind of tunes :P

Enjoy

Leechman

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2F2010%2FHardWaterFishing-FatherDaughterDuo.mp4">

Edited by Leechman