Cotton cordels

vinnimon

As far as I know, Cotton Cordells are awesome baits. The hooks are great, and I've yet to have one of them break down on me.

Where are you finding these deals and what models are on sale?

In the hammer,walmart,a local bait shop,ctc(sometimes).usually 3 for 10 bucks.P/u some rattlin spots today,slim pickins now!

Edited by vinnimon

As far as I know, Cotton Cordells are awesome baits. The hooks are great, and I've yet to have one of them break down on me.

Where are you finding these deals and what models are on sale?

2 of my best baits, CC Shad, Ripplin Redfin. 3 for, where. :dunno:

Pounce on em. They are quality.

Wow....Ripplin' Red Fins sell for 9.99 up here where I live. Awesome bait for very rough water conditions. However, hard to tune right and definately not for high speed trolling. Lots of action at very low speeds.

Luckily for fishermen, the people who work and operate these large surface retail stores know absolutely nothing about fishing.

Edited by Dabluz

Consolidation in the tackle industry some years back, a few of the larger companies bought a lot of the smaller ones. It is my understanding that WalMart actually tells companies stateside here to take their productions overseas so they can get lower prices (china).

Deals? http://www.lurenet.com/catalog.aspx?catid=pradcofishingspecials

Some on here if you are looking. 75 cents a pop for quality hair jigs is cheap.

Why do I see them on sale 3 for ten all the time.Some good selections as well!Does it have anything to do with some one going to st croix as a sponsor?dunno.gif Something ive noticed for a while.Just asking!

I bought and fished my first Cotton Cordell today. On the second cast with it I pulled a 2lb smallmouth out from underneath some lily pads. I think I'll keep my eyes peeled for some more.

I did notice that the sinking Cotton Cordells retail for about $3.50. Is it the sinking versions you are referring to?

Ryan

Guest Johnny Bass

Doesn't cotton cordell make the grappler shap(perch is best), and the Baby O(pearl or perch). The Baby O is a classic and if your a crankbait fisherman, you cant go wrong with the pearl/white.

Edited by Johnny Bass

People, you need to wake up. CC big O crankbaits do not work at all. THey are worthless pieces of junk.

Now all you guys who have them can send them to me. PM me for my address. I will dispose of them for you, no charge.

People, you need to wake up. CC big O crankbaits do not work at all. THey are worthless pieces of junk.

Now all you guys who have them can send them to me. PM me for my address. I will dispose of them for you, no charge.

ROFL! can i help you dispose of the horrid things?

Not only do big "O's" not work , they will contaminate any other lures in your box . I have a way of disposeing of these things that will not harm the enviromint , please all that cudz does not want and I can take care of them . Thanks

ever heard of this company called... "Rapala" i think thats how its spelt ...i hear they make a good quality lurerolleyes.gif

even worse!! especially those x raps and countdowns, and those pesky jointed ones.. anyone wishing to rid them selves of these aswell im sure i and cudz will be able to remove them for you.

even worse!! especially those x raps and countdowns, and those pesky jointed ones.. anyone wishing to rid them selves of these aswell im sure i and cudz will be able to remove them for you.

Yep! those don't work either. Seeing as Alex and I live in the same area, just send them to me and I will make sure he gets them.. :whistling: