Would you?

tmleafs26

Also - these look like the lures you can find at Dollarama for $1 a shot. I've bought a few, never fished them, would have minimum confidence while fishing them . . . time on the water is just too valuable to fish garbage lures.

Go to Ebay, but bulk Rapalas, and be sure that the lures you're getting is top-of-the-line.

Ryan

It's very difficult to do these days, but I try my best to not buy anything made in China. Their human rights record is frightening, and they are well known for dumping poisons by just mixing them in with food or consumer goods. We still have a number of tackle manufacturers in Canada, buy from them first.

Sure I would!

Why not???

Think about it, you go fishing with a buddy and he mooches out of your tackle box right. Well say no more to him/her loosing your good lures, just pass them off a few of these babies instead.

Edited by Ron

Sure I would!

Why not???

Think about it, you go fishing with a buddy and he mooches out of your tackle box right. Well say no more to him/her loosing your good lures, just pass them off a few of these babies instead.

Yeah, I bought a few at Dollarama to let my nephew use when I'm fishing crankbaits and we're fishing heavy cover. He's 7. He's only allowed to use lures that cost less dollars than he is years ;)

Yeah, I bought a few at Dollarama to let my nephew use when I'm fishing crankbaits and we're fishing heavy cover. He's 7. He's only allowed to use lures that cost less dollars than he is years ;)

Would be a hoot , if he landed a lunker on one eh...lol. I use Dollarama lures without the hooks on them for the granddaughters to practice their casting and they like to watch them swim. :)

Would be a hoot , if he landed a lunker on one eh...lol. I use Dollarama lures without the hooks on them for the granddaughters to practice their casting and they like to watch them swim. :)

We had a dollarama derby here at OFC last year. Rod , reel and tackle had to be all Dollarama. It was a challenge but do-able.