I hope this wasn't Irishfield!

10point

I won't comment on the issue... other than no it wasn't me. Airplane is actually still in excellent condition, floats are another story.

I still haven't got mine up there... been a tad tied up with family matters. But my brother survived his quint bypass today (6 hours in OR) and I hope to be flying to the lake late tomorrow or Friday... and I'll try not to land in the "short" lane !

Edited by irishfield

Some guys just don't realize that when it rains on a lake, the surface gets super slick and you need to keep your distance to brake in time.

your a character Roy :lol:

Edited by Harrison

"Although I hear he hit the dock still doing 40 knots!"

40 knots? dang, he'd be darn near airborne, well up on-step anyway.

Was he trying to land on the dock!?

Dan

Yes definitely sliding on the step Dan and not in a channel we normally use for landing unless there's some good wind.. First time there.. raining.. probably a quick decision to land that obviously didn't go well. About sums it up... kinda like day dreaming and bumping some guy at the lights in your car. (just more expensive!) I won't say anything further on an open forum other than crap happens.

Edited by irishfield

Yes definitely sliding on the step Dan and not in a channel we normally use for landing unless there's some good wind.. First time there.. raining.. probably a quick decision to land that obviously didn't go well. About sums it up... kinda like day dreaming and bumping some guy at the lights in your car. (just more expensive!) I won't say anything further on an open forum other than crap happens.

Sure does and it can happen fast, here is the type of project I spend time putting back together:

100_0885.jpg

Edited by dannyboy