Beer Prices in Ontario

Billy Bob

Thanks, I thought it was pushing $40 per case but wasn't sure.....the older you get the less you can remember... :wallbash:

Revised American Dream

Nice house

White Picket fence

Personal pond loaded with ten pound bass

Cottage in Canada

600 HP Bass Boat

Father -in-law that owns a liquor store and likes to fish

Wife that has bodasious ta tas and never talks back

Mistress that has bodasious ta tas and never says "no"

Ripper bar within walking distance (right beside a river that is infested with salmon /bows/ coho and muskey

Sit on a sunny sunday afternoon and argue with life long buddies over the price of beer in Canada

Cheers Billy Bob :clapping: -who won the argument ?

edit to add.......600 HP woodsplitter :mellow:

Edited by Twocoda

I blame my memory on Labatt's Blue Light....do you think I could sue them for that......

that? ? ? what were we taking about again. Oh, that's right, log splitters..... :thumbsup_anim:

nope ...sueing is an AMERICANO THANG!

and you can keep them there. but do ask them to do something on the price for us Canucks would ya? :good:

Last week our super market "Tops" had Blue Light on sale for a price I haven't seen in about 5 years.....$16.99 per 30 pack and that wasn't a rebated price but rather the price paid at the cash register....I hogged 5 cases thinking I am saving $4 per case, so if I purchase 5 cases one is FREE (my favorite 4 letter word)...

I wish I could do something about the prices you guys pay up there on adult beverages but I don't think they would listen......you need more competition on the retail side other then the "Beer Store". Here beer is sold almost everywhere from super markets to drug stores to gas stations.

Each retailer is different, but Old Milwaukee should cost around $16.29 for a 30 pack! US prices! My beer budget is about 15 bucks every 3 years or so.

When I was young and had more bills then money I use to drink Old Milwaukee...I believe we got for $4.99 per 24 pack on sale. Now when I taste it I know why... :whistling:

When I was young and had more bills then money I use to drink Old Milwaukee...I believe we got for $4.99 per 24 pack on sale. Now when I taste it I know why... :whistling:

Dem's fightin' words, Billy. B)

Dem's fightin' words, Billy. B)

why am i reminder of the lions words from the wizard of oz..."cmon ....put em up....ill take ya on with one hand behind my baaaaaaaaaak"

Just messin around Roy :jerry:

Cheers!!!! even if it is a Milwaukee!

why am i reminder of the lions words from the wizard of oz..."cmon ....put em up....ill take ya on with one hand behind my baaaaaaaaaak"

Just messin around Roy :jerry:

Cheers!!!! even if it is a Milwaukee!

Auntie Em, Hate you, hate Kansas, taking the dog. Dorothy. ...

If you can stomach Old Milwaukee you have to be stronger then me so I'll have to hit you with a banjo when you're not looking..... :P

Are you related to Quick Draw McGraw's alter ego "El Kabong"? :D