Lakair pics, report

LeXXington

We are all back safe and sound.. Even after watching a min-van driving down the wrong way into on coming traffic.. Guess they missed the instruction when they explained how the passing lane works on one side of the road at a time up north. I Pitty the people who were doing the dodging on that one. I had one eye closed waiting and a prayer in motion until it was over. :stretcher:

There was an issue catching fish at lakair? hummm must have missed the memo. :whistling:

We averaged about 6 fish per outing.. All snot rockets but fun for people who are not picky about fishing just like the catching.

Lakair2010021.jpg

There was one exception on our first night out, Dad hooked into this, I was too polite on Father's day weekend to kick him off my boat for the rest of the weekend so we let him stay. :worthy:

Lakair2010010.jpg

26" 4.5lbs -- released

Great to see everyone again, wish we made it over to more people but dart, poker and silly pops kept our family busy. ** and the flying bloodsuckers :wallbash:

Always a great time at Lakair

We are all back safe and sound.. Even after watching a min-van driving down the wrong way into on coming traffic.. Guess they missed the instruction when they explained how the passing lane works on one side of the road at a time up north. I Pitty the people who were doing the dodging on that one. I had one eye closed waiting and a prayer in motion until it was over. :stretcher:

There was an issue catching fish at lakair? hummm must have missed the memo. :whistling:

We averaged about 6 fish per outing.. All snot rockets but fun for people who are not picky about fishing just like the catching.

Lakair2010021.jpg

There was one exception on our first night out, Dad hooked into this, I was too polite on Father's day weekend to kick him off my boat for the rest of the weekend so we let him stay. :worthy:

Lakair2010010.jpg

26" 4.5lbs -- released

Great to see everyone again, wish we made it over to more people but dart, poker and silly pops kept our family busy. ** and the flying bloodsuckers :wallbash:

Always a great time at Lakair

Thank God somebody could make us look good :worthy::clapping:

Great pics....but home come there are none of you holding a fish????

LOL, I caught a fish or 2 :whistling: I stopped taking pictures of my fish unless there is something remarkable about them. Unless it was the tourny most of the fish I caught never made it in the boat always tried to release them boat side.

We missed you guys up there this year

Nice seeing you folks again this year. Good to see that someone woke you up - so you didn't miss the Saturday afternoon festivities. :lol:

PS. I know what you mean. During the day, it was the deer flies that sucked you dry. At night, the mosquitos sucked out what was left. Those deer flies drove my Airedale insane - almost to the point where she didn't want to leave the cabin.

Edited by Rich Clemens