Hawks win!!!

jjcanoe

Former London Knight, Pat Kane scores the winner after Hossa ties it to send it to OT

Leafs are up next!!

jjcanoe

sorry on both counts Hossa never scored to tie it,Hartnell scored to tie it for the flyers for OT.

Oh yea the leafs are never going to see the cup anytime soon.

Sorry just a long time suffering flyers fan.

I wonder if Pat Kane is going to assault anymore cab drivers tonight? He's probably going to get pretty drunk and offensive.

That guy is a piece of trash period.

Congrats to the rest of the Hawks (particularly Mr. Toews - WHAT A YEAR!)

That's kind of harsh.

I'm not so sure young Mr Kane is all that different from most of the young pampered millionaires who play NHL hockey.

There's all kinds of stuff that happens that never make it to the press for public consumption that I can guarantee.

They're still pretty much kids at least in my eyes and kids (especially filthy rich kids) sometimes do stupid things.

In any case congrat's to the Hawks, definitely well deserved.

I wonder if Pat Kane is going to assault anymore cab drivers tonight? He's probably going to get pretty drunk and offensive.

That guy is a piece of trash period.

Congrats to the rest of the Hawks (particularly Mr. Toews - WHAT A YEAR!)

Id be willing to bet Pat Kane wont ever step foot in a cab again the rest of his life let alone do something so moronically pompous.

Im sure he realizes he spent his one shot to screw up and thats it, and saw just how fast that magnifying glass can zoom in on you.

It was a scumbag move, but I dont expect to see any more antics...........having said that however, i thought the same about marshawn lynch

Well, the Leafs have not won the cup in my lifetime (I'm coming up on 40) and hopefully they will do something this decade. Their last decent shot at the cup was in '93 and that has been a long long time. Go Leafs Go!!!!

BTW, congrats to chi-town!!

Leafs are up next!!

Despite being a Leafs fan my whole life, I'm not delusional. The Leafs will never follow the Hawks path or example. At least, not until they get rid of short-sighted front office staff, and GM Brain Burke. The Leafs should have done what the Hawks did 5 years ago, and KEEP your bloody draft picks and rebuild. But no, they're too dumb and stupid and would rather try to get the big name stars (like Kessel, like that worked well) and make it happen now, instead of being patient and rebuilding.

Dont get me wrong.......i agree whats done is done and i believe he will change his behavior and it should be put in the past etc.....and im actually semi happy for the hawks.

Yeah he is young, yeah he was drinking

BUT

Ive been young........Ive drank.........Ive never punched a human being in the face repeatedly for not having change for a dollar, call me crazy. And while your calling me crazy...........call the MASS of others in the world who grew up without physically assaulting another idividual the same.

That's kind of harsh.

I'm not so sure young Mr Kane is all that different from most of the young pampered millionaires who play NHL hockey.

There's all kinds of stuff that happens that never make it to the press for public consumption that I can guarantee.

They're still pretty much kids at least in my eyes and kids (especially filthy rich kids) sometimes do stupid things.

In any case congrat's to the Hawks, definitely well deserved.

I don't think the "there are lots of other people like him" argument holds that much weight.

lol NEXt ..hahah next century maybe :)

European Soccer Leagues have a system where the bottom 2 or 3 teams get relegated to a lower league and they have a 4-5 league system with 60-100 teams.

The NHL should implement something like that and we'll see what happens to the sorry leafs

sorry on both counts Hossa never scored to tie it,Hartnell scored to tie it for the flyers for OT.

Oh yea the leafs are never going to see the cup anytime soon.

Sorry just a long time suffering flyers fan.

Um yes, Hartnell's shot went in off of Hossa, (own goal)

jjcanoe

Despite being a Leafs fan my whole life, I'm not delusional. The Leafs will never follow the Hawks path or example. At least, not until they get rid of short-sighted front office staff, and GM Brain Burke. The Leafs should have done what the Hawks did 5 years ago, and KEEP your bloody draft picks and rebuild. But no, they're too dumb and stupid and would rather try to get the big name stars (like Kessel, like that worked well) and make it happen now, instead of being patient and rebuilding.

The Leafs have tried that for 40 years now and it hasn't worked. Time to try something different. Kessel scored 30 goals this year playing 2/3's of a season How many goals did the draft pick score in the NHL this year....0

Now are you going to tell me that Hall or Seguin will be way better players? possibly but they might end up like so many #1 or 2 draft picks Remember Alexandre Daigle or Alexi Yashin or Radek Bonk? All sure thing can't miss NHLers....where are they now Kessel is a proven NHL Goal scorer, draft picks are not. I would make the trade again and again(not like I had anything to do with it LOL)

jjcanoe

European Soccer Leagues have a system where the bottom 2 or 3 teams get relegated to a lower league and they have a 4-5 league system with 60-100 teams.

The NHL should implement something like that and we'll see what happens to the sorry leafs

That will never happen in the NHL due to the fact that to join the league you need to pay a massive franchise fee. This is not so in European Soccer, most of those teams have been around for 100 years or more and all have bounced around between the top league and the bottom from time to time. It's a totally different system than North American sporting leagues. BTW since 1967 the Leafs have only ever finished last once. 84/85

jjcanoe