Fishhunter Salmon Charter

irishfield

Okay Terry... I almost thought that we'd run out of friends... but we're full ! Thanks for playing lads. :good:

If anyone wants to get out on the big O.. Lloyd has a spot for 4 OFC'rs on Sunday the 6th still up for grabs, just to keep him active and on fish for future paying charters. Check the announcement section for more information.. :spam::w00t::o:P:D

Edited by irishfield

Okay Terry... I almost thought that we'd run out of friends... but we're full ! Thanks for playing lads. :good:

If anyone wants to get out on the big O.. Lloyd has a spot for 4 OFC'rs on Sunday the 6th still up for grabs, just to keep him active and on fish for future paying charters. Check the announcement section for more information.. :spam::w00t::o:P:D

LOL...spam, nothing...can't believe four people haven't snapped this up already. Anybody wanting to get out for a fun day of fishing with a knowledgable guy for an extremely reasonable price, don't hesitate. I already said if it wasn't for aching to get out with my own boat for musky opener, I'd be there.

You know, this really is a Community. It never fails to amaze me how people that are virtually strangers help each other out on this site. Yeah there are a few bad apples who stir up trouble but they are flashes in the pan. Kudos to the admins who keep this site up and running. Fishunter graciously offers his boat and services for gas money to OFC'rs this weekend and nobody has really thanked him for that. Well, I thank you even though I can't make it and would love to go.

Wayne, you are another one around here who does a lot for us. If you ever want to fish the Honey Harbour area, let me know, my boat is in the water till Halloween.

You know, this really is a Community. It never fails to amaze me how people that are virtually strangers help each other out on this site. Yeah there are a few bad apples who stir up trouble but they are flashes in the pan. Kudos to the admins who keep this site up and running. Fishunter graciously offers his boat and services for gas money to OFC'rs this weekend and nobody has really thanked him for that. Well, I thank you even though I can't make it and would love to go.

Wayne, you are another one around here who does a lot for us. If you ever want to fish the Honey Harbour area, let me know, my boat is in the water till Halloween.

Agreed and well said!!!

Looks like a bumpy ride......

.SATURDAY...SOUTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 25 KNOTS BECOMING NORTH ANDDIMINISHING TO 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SHOWERS LIKELY WITH A CHANCE OFTHUNDERSTORMS. WAVES 2 TO 4 FEET SUBSIDING TO 1 TO 3 FEET.

Could be a bit of a challenge standing up with a bum foot. Might have to just drive the boat and Lloyd fight the fish.

I sure that if you just follow the spent lemon wedges floating behind the boat, you should have no problem find your way back to port!

HH

It will just be a matter of which port the lemon wedges get blown towards. Could be Quinte or State side, better bring my passport. lol!

I just wanted to have a few laughs and catch a fish

but this is getting out of control....LOL

and MY passport is way of of date........you will have to smuggle me state side

god........ I'm a" boat people"

Well guys, tomorrow's the day and in all honesty, I'd love to be out there with yah, watchin Terry's face when that flash of silver rips by the boat, drag all scream'en and stuff.

Those sheepies can put up quite a fight!

BBBBBBBAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Have a blast, like you need me to tell you that and Will, make sure you wear that "slimming" rain suit, I'm guessing their will be pics and a report!

Lloyd... your a saint for taking that crew out on your boat!

HH

Well guys, tomorrow's the day and in all honesty, I'd love to be out there with yah, watchin Terry's face when that flash of silver rips by the boat, drag all scream'en and stuff.

Those sheepies can put up quite a fight!

BBBBBBBAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Have a blast, like you need me to tell you that and Will, make sure you wear that "slimming" rain suit, I'm guessing their will be pics and a report!

Lloyd... your a saint for taking that crew out on your boat!

HH

The rainsuit with the pin strips is more slimming isn't it. laugh.gif Too bad you can't make it Joe but we'll bring you back a sheepy if you like.