Big Brown!

Markus

What a day! Hit the local trib with my buddy and man am I glad we did!

First up was Jammer! He landed a pig of a brown! 22lbs! Caught on a 8 foot rod, with 8lb mainline and 6lb leader line bouncing bottom.

Jammerbbrbrown.jpg

The fishing gods must have been feeling extremely generous, because my luck would be equally as good! Another 22lb brown!! What are the odds?

Markusbbrbrown.jpg

Now before everyone starts thinking that's the same fish, I just want to reasure you that it was caught in a totally different place.

This is one of the best fish I have every caught in my life! So I took some time and got a really great picture.

Does anyone know what the Ontario Record is for Brown Trout?

In all seriousness, I want to say congratulations to Mike, a new local to our area. He caught a pig of a brown trout and deserves a huge pat on the back for it too. Fish of a lifetime as far as I'm concerned. Just a shame it got pulled into a silly childish crap storm of Bull.

Congrats on your catch Mike! I'm still drooling! ...and I'm looking forward to meeting you on the water some day to share a few laughs.

BigbrownS1.jpg

Squid, Mikes buddy posted it on NFN yes.

It's also been posted here on OFC and other boards by another individually falsely claiming to have caught it though. :glare:

It's good to see credit being given to the correct person. It's not everyday one of those are caught. Heck of a fish.

How far away was the second one caught..because as far as I can tell that absolutley IS the same fish. Theres too many markings that are exactly the same for it to be a different fish.

A nice one yes, but definatly one and not two.

Now that I read the post again...and notice that it is the same picture flipped around with a face edited in I realize that I was definatly in the wrong.

Sorry and nice fish!