Another color pattern and another body style

muskymatt

Just a high quality Latex...makes using the airbrush a bit tricky but once you get used to it it's not bad.

Very Sharp!!

How do you get that nice pattern? Are you spraying over a mesh or something?

Edited by LucG

Very Sharp!!

How do you get that nice pattern? Are you spraying over a mesh or something?

I use some screen door screening. I can pull it tight around the bait and hold it in position with clothes pins...works awesome when you figure out the spray volume and pait needed with the airbrush.

Matt, what kind of brish and paints are you using? AutoAir makes some killer colours for baits, (Well, actually for cars and bikes...) I've got all the paint, just have to learn to make my baits.

You can see some of my painting at my site. www.freewebs.com/criticalair/

Check it out, you showed me yours, I'll show mine...whistling.gif

Matt, what kind of brish and paints are you using? AutoAir makes some killer colours for baits, (Well, actually for cars and bikes...) I've got all the paint, just have to learn to make my baits.

You can see some of my painting at my site. www.freewebs.com/criticalair/

Check it out, you showed me yours, I'll show mine...whistling.gif

Wow ...nice work Jay..you're way out of my league.

I have a Dagr from Devilbiss and I use latex paints for baits

Again...nice work!! B)

Edited by muskymatt

Wow ...nice work Jay..you're way out of my league.

I have a Dagr from Devilbiss and I use latex paints for baits

Again...nice work!! cool.gif

I've used the Dagr, very nice brush. Createx makes some great latex paints, and that's what I use for shirts. The AutoAir line is latex as well, you may want to look into them. Brushes are all about the viscosity of the paint, and these come out of the bottle perfect every time. Keep up the great work, and I think you've inspired my to try my hand a t making baits, or at least getting some unfinished ones! Cheers!

Guest gbfisher

I've used the Dagr, very nice brush. Createx makes some great latex paints, and that's what I use for shirts. The AutoAir line is latex as well, you may want to look into them. Brushes are all about the viscosity of the paint, and these come out of the bottle perfect every time. Keep up the great work, and I think you've inspired my to try my hand a t making baits, or at least getting some unfinished ones! Cheers!

I might have a couple unfinished/unpainted baits you could paint. The detail doesnt have to be great as the fish don't care when they're runnig away from them at 6mph. I use Createx myself.

You could just paint over ones you already have. :)

Edited by gbfisher

Always good to get positive feedback, I'll def look into Createx and AutoAir , if you want a pointer or 2 at crafting wood let me know , wood is my specialty.