whitefish , bass and laker action!

tb4me

Viwer discretion is advised somone has pottie mouth! lol

It was cold and wet. But worth every minute of it! Were catchin the smallies in the laker holdup. all smallies caught were no less than 3 lbers! had a great weekend and just wanted to share a tad of our trip! Team 7 has some entry's I just have to submit them

Enjoy folks!

Great video! It looks like you guys found a great place to kill a few hours.

Ya we killed the whole weekend at that spot!

"Nice fish...the Laker must of been a bit drunk"

No but the fishermen were a tad!

Honestly I have never done anything like this before. I have a lifelong friend who has a cottage. He has been telling me about this place for Years now. needless to say I finally went.we ended up with over 45 fish in total. 9 of em were lakers (one 8 pounder!) one whitefish and the rest smallies. we were trying to not catch the smallies by burning the minnows over the shallow water but it seemed the faster we brought them in the harder the bass hit. Thier sooo aggressive right now. some of the bass had beat red stripes in thier mouths. I have never seen anything like it in my life. I assume its from spawning and moving rocks and stuff around with thier mouths.

We had a few guys in boats marking water depth right in front of us..We were bottom bouncing jigs in 60ft of water! standing in 2 to 3 feet of water..I must say this was a great time! we had other fishermen calling us crazy as they went by in boats, but you now what? Ther werent getting anything other than bass...Now who is crazy! lol

That there is the bestest days shore fishing i have ever seen....lol...absolutely amazing!

LMAO at the 'pet laker' comment.

Great report

thanks for sharing.

Comming from you, that means a ton! I enjoy all your video reports..keep em commin!

Comming from you, that means a ton! I enjoy all your video reports..keep em commin!

Shucks :blush: ...lol...but seriously...i would almost kill to get to do that!...all my favourite species from shore...love shore fishing for some reason...always have.

I've only ever caught a few accidental whitefish from the boat...its just difficult to access the whitefish lakes in summer...winter you can skidoo to most lakes here..so to have a fishin' hole like that would be heaven, please go again and film it so i can drool and be slightly...lol...jeeeeeelous.