It`s been 12 weeks!!

It` been about twelve weeks for me now since my last cigarette, the real test was last week in Costa Rica down there with a couple of smokers and all the booze and what not.

The Champix has been a godsend and really helped take the edge off I can actually get through the day now without thinking about having a smoke,each day seems easier.

Now I just have to work on that 10 pounds!!

I can actually get through the day now without thinking about having a smoke,each day seems easier.

And EVERY day will get easier and before you know it, smoking will just be a bad memory.

A well deserved CONGRATS !!!!

It` been about twelve weeks for me now since my last cigarette, the real test was last week in Costa Rica down there with a couple of smokers and all the booze and what not.

The Champix has been a godsend and really helped take the edge off I can actually get through the day now without thinking about having a smoke,each day seems easier.

Now I just have to work on that 10 pounds!!

I heard smoking helps with weightloss, you should look into it.

congrats , wish I had your will power ,tried to give it up so many times ..I so much i wish I never started , your a role model to all us "it cant be done guys ". the more I read about guys who quite ,the more ashamed i feel, my grand daughter said to me the other day "poppie why do you want to die,I want to be with you allways , and you keep smoking those things that will make you dead " out of the mouths of babes.... Keep it up bro ...

congrats , wish I had your will power ,tried to give it up so many times ..I so much i wish I never started , your a role model to all us "it cant be done guys ". the more I read about guys who quite ,the more ashamed i feel, my grand daughter said to me the other day "poppie why do you want to die,I want to be with you allways , and you keep smoking those things that will make you dead " out of the mouths of babes.... Keep it up bro ...

Hey Captain let me tell you something if I was to try and quit smoking on willpower alone I would last about 90 minutes.

You have to be ready to quit if you think your ready talk to your doctor about Champix, for me Champix has been a wonder drug.

You must have noticed your circle of friends that are still smoking is getting smaller mine is of the people I consider close friends I was the last one who smoked and where once 75% of our office smoked that number is now 10%.

I don`t want to sound preachy but the benefits of not smoking are incredible after only 12 weeks I have noticed I am breathing much better and walking up the stairs is not a chore any more.

I have about 300 bucks more a month in my pocket,my car does not stink,my clothes do not stink,and my garage does not smell like an ashtray any longer.

But the biggest benefit in my opinion is not be held hostage by that nicotine craving pretty much everything I did was based on my need for smoke.

When your ready go talk to your doctor,Champix maybe what you need to change your life.

Be Very Very Careful with Future, Champix-Less cravings.

I had quit for 6 months, the nice weather rolled around and I decided to have one with a beer. They got more frequent, and within a month I am almost back up to my former amount, and barely treading water where the re-quit is concerned.

Whereas champix can make you feel a little weird, you should stay on it for longer, as opposed to shorter time frames.

Congrats on the quit, but be sure to stay diligent. Quitting is a struggle for years and you need to keep your guard up (and find something to replace smoking - try tying flies or something, or going for a walk whenever you get a craving).

Regards.