Name that landmark...

irishfield

Should be quite a few here that know the last one above. Generally where huts first get put out in the Midland area.

And John...I sure hope you can at least read a map...or leave bread crumbs or something....

I really like this one..entitled "First Tracks"

if2.jpg

And John...I sure hope you can at least read a map...or leave bread crumbs or something....

To funny. I really stink at these birds eye views, but I can navigate this whole area at night with one eye shut, except for that one rock I hit last year (jk)

I'll have to start learning the names to, I feel bad because people out in their boats stop and ask me where certain things are and I have no idea, even though I do know how to get there but don't remember the names..lol :D Unless they have a map.

For sure Mike...that one was a given.. Irish Field = Home .....You can see my flattened storage trailer on the far side of the hangar.

Now if someone can name the bay in the picture above I'm sure at least 800 people here would love to see an end to this stupid thread.... :canadian: ...including my wife that has watched me do nothing else for 24 hours!

Last hint...that is one of only two remaining grain elevators in the Midland area.

Edited by irishfield

I'll give it to you Dave just to end it...that is the Victoria Harbour marina in foreground...Grain Elevator is Port McNicoll and the bay is "Hoggs Bay"

I've got one more picture....shows the thin gene pool over Six Mile way.. Note the sled path carefully...

sixmiledam.jpg

Edited by irishfield

That's the dam on Six Mile...flowing into Gloucester Pool. Where the road runs from the 400 to Severn Bridge.

Open water running on a sled is one thing...but where you're gonna get pulled under the ice when you fall off another..

Glad I could bring you back out of the wood work 'Spookd ! :D