Frankie Edgar WOW!!!! nf

Chris

What a fight. Kudos to Edgar....might have been all about endurance and fatigue. It's one thing to upset with a lucky KO punch....but to win a decision over BJ....that says a lot.

Silva fight was a joke. I'll bet Dana is gonna be blogging on twitter.

What a fight. Kudos to Edgar....might have been all about endurance and fatigue. It's one thing to upset with a lucky KO punch....but to win a decision over BJ....that says a lot.

Silva fight was a joke. I'll bet Dana is gonna be blogging on twitter.

Both those fights sucked. They were more boring than GSP's last fight. At least GSP threw Hardy down a bunch of times. Edgar and Silva did nothing. Niether of them deserved a win.

"Both those fights sucked. They were more boring than GSP's last fight. At least GSP threw Hardy down a bunch of times. Edgar and Silva did nothing. Neither of them deserved a win."

Totally agree with that, Sure am glad I didn't pay for that fight! I can't wait to see the Carwin/Lesnar fight.

Rob C

Silva talked about Maia disrespecting him outside the ring and then anderson disrespect the whole sport inside the ring. He is a counter striker and pretended it was Maia who would not engage. It was easy to see who would not engage in the final 3 rounds.

Edgar had a great gameplan and stuck to it. Be firts to the punch, hit and get out. Lots of head movement and movement in general . BJ showed no urgency until the last 10 seconds of the final round.

i was impressed with frankie making it to the end and not to beat up at all. He had a good game plan to make it to the end and look good but he didnt finish the fight!! i say they need to find again and someone has to go down.

after the edgar fight i left to go to the bar and missed the silva fight by the sounds of it i didnt miss to much! im gonna search around and see if i can find the fight online, by the sounds of things i expected better from anderson