Worms are out in full force tonight!

Hey gang!

I think this is my first thread on the new board. I haven't had a lot of time to check out all the new features, but it looks awesome so far! Good work on the change over guys!

I've been meaning to get Averie out for her first time picking worms and tonight was the perfect night. Light drizzle, and warmish out.... Ginny let Averie stay up a little later to have a shot at catching some bait for next weekends panfish outing... We managed plenty of worms in about 20 minutes and boy was it funny watching her try to catch them! haha She had fun out there though and I can't wait to get out on the water next weekend. Get out there and get 'em!

Pretty funny video of Averie getting frustrated with the worms! lol

th_AverieTriesCatchingWorms-Computer.jpg

IMG_8019_2.jpg

IMG_8024_2.jpg

IMG_8023_2.jpg

next weekends bait! free of charge, and memories made in only a few minutes of time!

IMG_8027_2.jpg

Cheers,

Ryan

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

IMG_8019_2.jpg

That's mighty grip she has there !laugh.gif Anymore striength... and I can see the worm explode through both ends w00t.gif The tail ends is already straighten out !!w00t.gif

biggrin.gif

DSN

Edited by DSN

Your daughter is super cool to the max Ryan...That vid was crazy awesome.

Also had a dewie picking session last night myself...Ended up with 90 or so snakes to add on to the other 40 I got from last weekend which didn't get gobbled up by steelhead yet. The secret is to creep up to them like a ninja, jump on them like a tiger and then use the Jedi mind power trick to convince them to slide out of their hole :D

I cannot believe the worms are out already. That's incredible.

Hey Mike, we're right on schedule...Started the midnight worm snatching about 3 weeks ago...Usually this is the best time of the year for worm picking...Don't have to mow the grass before you start. Lawns with grub problems are best - No grass at all :thumbsup_anim:

Nice catches by you and your daughter :D

My daughter loves doing that as well but it was too late many times,so during the day, her idea was to scare and chase robins when we saw them pulling them from the ground and we would get a bucketful of worms.

Going to nearby parks always got her a nice yield.

Fun stuff!

Edited by ehg

Nice catches by you and your daughter :D

My daughter loves doing that as well but it was too late many times,so during the day, her idea was to scare and chase robins when we saw them pulling them from the ground and we would get a bucketful of worms.

Going to nearby parks always got her a nice yield.

Fun stuff!

Hello i would like to buy some worms i live in Indiana Usa would you know any one that would sell me dew worms?I would like around 500 to a 5000 thank Rod [email protected]

What a sweet child. I must be getting soft in my old age because when I see little kids enjoying their first few years of life and looking at everything around them in wonderment, it warms my heart.

Found this humorous today: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-fish-almost-destroyed-my-childhood.html

That was freaking HILARIOUS!!!