Catfishing Charter

John

Big Cliff and I have booked a Catfishing charter with Steve (Fishmaster) on the Lower Grand River on Friday April 16th. Looking for 2 additional guys to join us. Cost will be approx $140.00 each plus taxes. We will need $100 per person deposit to confirm. All gear and bait is provided, bring your own food, coffee, drinks etc.

We went out with Steve last April and had a great time. Check out his website http://www.fishmastersultimatecharters.com/ for some pics etc....

PM me if interested.

Thanks for posting this John.

We did have a wonderful time last year, that is why we decided to do it again this year. Steve runs a wonderful operation and it is worth every penny.

I realize that it is on a Friday which might make it a bit harder for some people ( call it a sick day LOL and come catch some big cats with us) we were originally just going to book it for the two of us but we decided to give some other OFNR's a chance to experience those huge cats and have some fun too. It would be wonderful if we could get the crew from last year back but logistics just don't seem to make that possible.

A day charter for $140.00 catching big cats (and boy do they fight) with everything supplied but your food and drink. If you don't let John know soon, it will be to late!

Good luck at getting 2 more to join in on the fun. If my plate wasn't so full I'd be all over it myself.

Biggest cat I have ever caught was about 3-4LBS from the Moon river a while back. It fought like a demon and ever since then some real big cats have been on my fishing "Bucket List"

clearly you missed this one in the Moon Crappie, me and a buddy got it last summer while night fishing in front of our campsite...took about 20-25 mins to real her in on a 7 ft MH rod...What a BLAST!!!! Wish I could go, one was definetly not enough...

jays_cat.jpg

I would really like to take you up on that sometime Art, and I'm sure Cliff is already packed! Is there a better time than others down there for those babies?

John....

Cliff if you and john want to travel alittle farther (14 hrs) I will take you out for free. You are right those big girls are a blast to catch and nothing beats a day on the water hunting them.

Art

John the hot bite for the big girls are for the next few weeks and then again in the fall when the water returns to the 55-65 F range. When they say the cherry blossoms are at full bloom in Washington D.C. then it is the best time. The summer is a good time for the average cats between 10-40 lbs can be expected on the right day. I have a few photos in the catfish category of the OFC photo section that T.J. has opened upOFC fishing photo site.

John the hot bite for the big girls are for the next few weeks and then again in the fall when the water returns to the 55-65 F range. When they say the cherry blossoms are at full bloom in Washington D.C. then it is the best time. The summer is a good time for the average cats between 10-40 lbs can be expected on the right day. I have a few photos in the catfish category of the OFC photo section that T.J. has opened upOFC fishing photo site.

Thanks Art, maybe we will try to do something in the fall.......some beauties there in the photo section!