DSC00732.jpg

What a beautiful day!

DSC00744.jpg

Steve, Sonny, and Fred

DSC00735.jpg

Sonny

DSC00751.jpg

Raffle Prizes to raise Money For Sick Kids

We started the day at 5:30 am at Timmys of course... then off to Fishmaster Bait and tackle to pick up the rental hut and minnows... on the ice by 6:45. In time to see the sun rise... absolutely gorgeous of course.

Kick off was at 7:00am, after trying for quiet some time to put our own holes in the ice, (cousin needs to sharpen the blades on his auger), Fishmaster was kind enough to come out with his power auger and get us set up. I would guess there were between 50-80 ppl at this tournament, scattered from the dam to the mouth of the river. Early morning a 4+ pound walleye was weighed in and then only two other fish the entire day plus one crappie. All in all even though we didn't catch anything, my brother (Sonny) cousin and I all had an awesome day.

After being on the ice the warmth found at the Dunnville Hunter and Anglers Club was much enjoyed as was the excellent company and good times.

Sonny managed to walk away with the raffle prizes his heart desired. Even though there were no fish caught we all truly enjoyed our day.

Kudos to Fishmaster for putting on an excellent event! Thanks for all the help today!

Nice meeting everyone

Cheers,

Jen

Well i would like to Thank all that joined in the tourney and thanks all our sponsors for maken this Fund raiser a great day .

fishing was tough today with NE winds but there was some nice fish weighed in by a few fellows ..Jamze Houtby was the top winner today taken

1st & 2nd cash Prize with a 3.92 lbs & a 4.68 winning $585 . Guy Chow 3rd place 2.13 $120 cash ..Germy Crumb with the Biggest Crappie .32 won a $25 Gift Certificate.

Back at the Dunville Hunters & Anglers Club were the prize and Fund Rasier took place we raised $614 for Sick Kids Hospital & $120 for the Dunnville Hunters & Angler Walleye Stocking .we also handed out some great prizes Guy Chow walked away with a Eskimo Fish Hut .

Bowen Sandercock walked away with a nice Strike Master Ice Auger and Santios Amalif with a nice VHF Radio as also many other pepole won some great prizes...

Next year i will be planning this derby months ahead of time trying to make this Fund Raiser much more bigger ICE OR NO ICE ...thanks again to all our supporter's and thanks Dunnville Hunters & Aglers for letting us use your Hall for this event ..

P1010248-1.jpg

P1010250-1.jpg

P1010249.jpg

P1010255-1.jpg

P1010254-1.jpg

P1010246-2.jpg

P1010253-1.jpg

P1010251-1.jpg