Angler assault sentence appealed

splashhopper

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/77...ntence-appealed

A snippet of the article:

"In the early morning of Sept. 16, 2007, the professional motorcycle racer repeatedly rammed his pickup truck into a Honda Civic driven by angler Ruohang Liu, 24, in a dispute following "nip-tipping," a racist term used to describe pushing Asian fishermen into the water.

Middleton ran the Civic into a tree with his truck. Shayne Berwick, 26, a passenger in the Civic, suffered severe brain damage that has left him unable to care for himself."

I say.. throw the book at the red neck... and then throw it again at the "justice " system.

Middleton should be rammed into a tree until he is unable to care for himself... an eye for an eye. :stretcher:

In racist oriented attacks like this ... the guilty party should be used as an example.

In my books there is one race and one race only... the Human one.

RFS

:canadian:

Middleton should be rammed into a tree until he is unable to care for himself... an eye for an eye. :stretcher:

In racist oriented attacks like this ... the guilty party should be used as an example.

RFS

You got my vote for Judge Randy

RFS

IM IN!! load up the trucks boys... we're goin huntin!! YEE HAW!!!

assaulting anglers, yup throw the book at him

but there is little if any proof there was anything raciest in this attack, just news media blowing things out of proportion

over half the people fishing who were assaulted were white

the guy with brain damage is white........why do people want to put a rascal slant on something that just isn't there

but there is no excuse for assaulting any race for any reason

Ok here's the deal..In no way is what the guy did acceptable, NEVER. Now having said that, were on the trent river and you have no idea how many times I have come down to my dock to find garbage like , worm boxes, beer bottles, smoke packs and snagged hooks. Now this royaly pisses me off as I do have the dock area posted due to this nonsence. I have even came down there to a bunch of them sitting on my dock fishin and one of them was hocking a crap right there on the shore where my kids play.. Guys I have to tell you I was mad..wow! I totally freaked out! there was 4 of them in total and one of me..You should have seen them run.LOL..Now I have 2 no tresspassing signs and a garbage can..I also put a handrail around the one side of my dock and deck. If this summer isint any different there will be a place for sale..I love the fact that I reside in Canada but man oh man I wish we had the same tresspassing laws here as they do in USA.. You would have been reading about me by now..end Rant.

Ok here's the deal..In no way is what the guy did acceptable, NEVER. Now having said that, were on the trent river and you have no idea how many times I have come down to my dock to find garbage like , worm boxes, beer bottles, smoke packs and snagged hooks. Now this royaly pisses me off as I do have the dock area posted due to this nonsence. I have even came down there to a bunch of them sitting on my dock fishin and one of them was hocking a crap right there on the shore where my kids play.. Guys I have to tell you I was mad..wow! I totally freaked out! there was 4 of them in total and one of me..You should have seen them run.LOL..Now I have 2 no tresspassing signs and a garbage can..I also put a handrail around the one side of my dock and deck. If this summer isint any different there will be a place for sale..I love the fact that I reside in Canada but man oh man I wish we had the same tresspassing laws here as they do in USA.. You would have been reading about me by now..end Rant.

It's not only "them" that are doing that stuff.. .come fish the Maitland and Bayfields rivers and you will find the same disregard for private property there too... by "round eyes" too

I sure hope we never get the " US style of trespassing laws" up here.... It would be a damned shame to have to live in fear of some red neck with a gun "making a point" . ( note i said red-neck,,, not responsible gun owners)

assaulting anglers, yup throw the book at him

but there is little if any proof there was anything raciest in this attack, just news media blowing things out of proportion

over half the people fishing who were assaulted were white

the guy with brain damage is white........why do people want to put a rascal slant on something that just isn't there

but there is no excuse for assaulting any race for any reason

There is plenty of proof this was race motivated. After drinking a bunch of bonehead youths went out looking to "tip nips". I believe there were 5 in the party against over a dozen. It didn't matter to them that some where white. They were happy to throw those of asian decent into the water and anyone else who got in their way. It is the mark of a racist to continue, hate is hard to satisfy. They chased a Honda down and rammed it into the lake. That in the end it was a white guy who suffered doesn't matter one bit. This would have never have happened if the victims were all white. The car would have never been chased down by trucks if all the occupants of the car were white.

Edited by scuro2