CTC flyer

GBW

Was kids rod combos .. you know superman, barbie etc... line cutters/pliers.. some old line and the shimano 2500/3000 combo spinning rod/reels... nothing else.

There was a nice abu garcia combo as well in Barrie.

I bought a portable colour Eagle fishfinder at half price and I also bought an Abu Garcia 503 ALBi for half price.

I bought the real from Midland but the Fish finder from Barrie.

Told yah it had to be coming soon!! LOL

..now to find stores that have stuff in stock! I can hear the crying and whining already...

Isn't there normally a bunch of screaming after the BPS sale as well?

Speaking of good prices, has anyone ever cracked a LeBaron catalogue?

Jim

Yep.. it's on sale for a reason Jim.. they don't won't to store it until next year. 1/2 price is 1/2 price for the left overs at season end... if you can take advantage of it great.. if you can't you probably didn't need it anyhow.. :D

The store in guelph didn't have a tonne of stuff but I managed to get some rapalas and wally divers, etc for 30-50% so I am happy. Spent 40 bucks instead of close to 80. That said no ice fishing stuff but they still had good stock on a lot of it. Hopefully it goes on sale soon.

The store in guelph didn't have a tonne of stuff but I managed to get some rapalas and wally divers, etc for 30-50% so I am happy. Spent 40 bucks instead of close to 80. That said no ice fishing stuff but they still had good stock on a lot of it. Hopefully it goes on sale soon.

Wow, that's not bad really. I stopped by the one in Grimsby, it sucked large. Had some fillet knives and some other crap at 50%, didn't see any lures or reels on sale. Appears each CTC will have their own specially selected items on sale. I know the one on Hamilton mountain use to have good things on sale, perhaps I'll check that one out tomorrow. Not that I need anymore lures, but if they are 50% off, I am forced to buy them.

Wow, that's not bad really. I stopped by the one in Grimsby, it sucked large. Had some fillet knives and some other crap at 50%, didn't see any lures or reels on sale. Appears each CTC will have their own specially selected items on sale. I know the one on Hamilton mountain use to have good things on sale, perhaps I'll check that one out tomorrow. Not that I need anymore lures, but if they are 50% off, I am forced to buy them.

The grimsby store always had better sales and still do.

Wow, London has the most expensive gas in SW Ont. but the best fishing stuff on sale (according to all these posts) At the London East store I bought them out of Buzz frogs @ $2 a pack

$5.99 or more reg. price, also picked up a soft sided 4 tray plano tackle bag @ $9.99, Berkley Glup Alive tubs (selected colours) $11.49!!!!!! reg$19.99

London East is cleaned out (thank you CTC card!) but they still had stuff @ Wonderland and White Oaks stores!

jjcanoe

Whitby North is almost sold out as I was just there. I asked the MGR about the ice fishing sale and he said it's not happening this year as they had great sales numbers on ice fishing this year. Also, no gas augers to be found... They had 25 factory refurbished jiffy aurgers at the start of the season and were all gone by mid Jan.

Just got back from the Caledonia store. Not much fishing stuff on sale (despite a hand written sign claiming otherwise). I did get a package of 25 Slow Death hooks for 2.50 or something. Has anyone had any success with these things, or did I just get hooked?

On another note, I bought three of this little 41/2" angle grinders for the shop at school, for 17.99 each!! A door crasher special at our store only. I know these things are not heavy duty enough for industrial use, but they work fantastically well in a school setting. Just me doing my bit to give you guys the best bang for your education buck :rolleyes:

Jim

Well I have to agree it was a bit disappointing not much on sale but i did get a nice plano box for $9.99 which holds a tonne of spinnerbaits and soft plastics it will be handy when river fishing for bass and gators but I did notice that A LOT of there stuff is $2-3 more than anywhere else even wally worlds prices are much better for lures and soft plastics couldn't believe the differance .

pic2009130.jpg

pic2009129.jpg

The Burlington Harvester Store had berkely Max on sale and acouple kiddy rod and reels and one pair of pliers.....WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Then they didnt have the spark plugs I needed or the oil.....wasted my trip...what a joke.