Rice Lake panfishTourist Ass. at it again!

Ron

ReplyI also heard the comment made at yesterdays meeting and I believe it was right on the money The avid fisherman are in my eyes some of the most crooked people in the mix here your group yesterday consisted of at least one poacher one crook your perch was caught in lake simcoe very legal no problem till one of yous tried to enter one of the fish in a small Rice lake derby. This person was under suspicion right from the start he lost any way by a rice lake fish we won't question the integrity of that. also have witnessed one of your group filling five gallon buckets of crappie. ask your group which one of them were holding the spear or the light many evenings around Idelwyld and goose creek. Every one of you know one in one thousand Canadians fish blue gills What was said about you and your group hating Americans was exactly the truth if you and your group had of entered the room in your hat and sheet. instead of your pails for that ridicoulous presentatiom.One of the councilours even rolled there eyes at that so that is the weight you carried with that council. I would have respected you fellas alot if you had of just represented yourselves honestly Have a nice day Mike and I will be at every meeting to expose your little group Mayor of Rice lake

This is how you attract business to your community? I hope one of our members/mods is reporting this drivel of yours for it's legal implications. Wouldn't it look grand "QUOTED", along with it's verifiable source at one of the meetings when you are attempting to present anything believable.

Thank you for confiming my previous choice to avoid your area while all this scrapping (initiated by your association) is present. You have just insulted a forum with almost 7,000 angling members in it's roll - good luck with that!

Michael

Hey Randy....when you see Fishinnana on your next trip to the community computer can you ask her if she would have a talk about politeness with the person that played the race card on hers and your behalf....

un-freakin believable.... :lol: but somehow im not surprised....

ReplyI also heard the comment made at yesterdays meeting and I believe it was right on the money The avid fisherman are in my eyes some of the most crooked people in the mix here your group yesterday consisted of at least one poacher one crook your perch was caught in lake simcoe very legal no problem till one of yous tried to enter one of the fish in a small Rice lake derby. This person was under suspicion right from the start he lost any way by a rice lake fish we won't question the integrity of that. also have witnessed one of your group filling five gallon buckets of crappie. ask your group which one of them were holding the spear or the light many evenings around Idelwyld and goose creek. Every one of you know one in one thousand Canadians fish blue gills What was said about you and your group hating Americans was exactly the truth if you and your group had of entered the room in your hat and sheet. instead of your pails for that ridicoulous presentatiom.One of the councilours even rolled there eyes at that so that is the weight you carried with that council. I would have respected you fellas alot if you had of just represented yourselves honestly Have a nice day Mike and I will be at every meeting to expose your little group Mayor of Rice lake

Word to the wise you're not representing your association very well here.

Wow :lol:

umm Mr Mayor...Randy is one of the persons you represent and he is a self proclaimed avid fisherman....are you suggesting he is as crooked as a politician?

...........and the RLTA digs it's grave a wee bit deeper.

Randy is a good person. My comment was directed at four people only sorry for the misunderstanding I am not a miserable person but when people show up at a meeting trying to influnce people with deciet weather it be fishing or anything else I will intervine. Had they have not tried the pail stunt which I will be overturning in the newspaper come Monday have already contacted the press. I would not have eaposed them for their real agenda. I do not represent The Rice Lake Tourist Acc. in any way shape or form I have resinged from the board so I can deal with this in the same manner Mr. Brown and company are doing it I would never involve a well respected Acc. in this type of gutter fighting The Mayor

im starting to suspect shenanigans again

But to what gain...?

I must admit I really can't find any reason to side with what's being presented to support the RLTA or any of it's supporters. It's just plain turned me off wanting anything to do with the lake or any business around it. Any angler who is old enough or who has researched any kind of history knows the pressure on the resource exists GLOBALLY, and steps to manage it must be taken. When they realize they've lost this battle what will they blame next? HST is coming - maybe that might be a diversion! :P

Michael

if I understand the pails, it was to show just how many fish a fisherman could take home..yes

if that is the case what difference does it make where they were caught or if they were made of plastic for that matter

and you stepped down from the board to you could help them and push your agenda as mayor rather then a board member........nice....no bias here

Randy is a good person. My comment was directed at four people only sorry for the misunderstanding I am not a miserable person but when people show up at a meeting trying to influnce people with deciet weather it be fishing or anything else I will intervine. Had they have not tried the pail stunt which I will be overturning in the newspaper come Monday have already contacted the press. I would not have eaposed them for their real agenda. I do not represent The Rice Lake Tourist Acc. in any way shape or form I have resinged from the board so I can deal with this in the same manner Mr. Brown and company are doing it I would never involve a well respected Acc. in this type of gutter fighting The Mayor

Oh I know you don't represent the RLTA when you speak, you represent the "Guardians of Rice Lake".

Oh and for the record: Each and every Perch which was caught and presented in that pail came from Rice Lake.

Edited by Ron

I'm finsihed saying what I have to say ... I came on here to tell you what I think and believe ... do not attach me to any other individual.

I personally do not want to get into a mud slinging match. And FYI we do live here all year. I love the lake and I truly care about it.

In saying that .. I bow out of this "conversation" ..

Randy

I don't get the perch pale point? So, all those perch were harvested from Rice Lake Ice Fishing? If so, that only proves the point that Ice Fishing should not be allowed on Rice Lake. Even if they were not caught their, anyone that is for these limits on panfish, should be opposed to ice fishing on Rice Lake. I find it utterly amazing that people are not pointing this out. Ice fisherman (I love ice fishing, but not on Rice) take more panfish, more easily than summer fisherman. So, this will put more pressure on the Rice Lake panfish population.

So, if we are all pure sportsman that practice conservation and want to preserve and make the Rice Lake fishery better for all, then we should keep the limit restrictions, but eliminate ice fishing. Pure, common sense.

Irish field did you say Ron's a poacher well you fellas ought to inform the M.N.R. they may wany yo keep an eye on that boy this is my last post till after the next meeting good fishing everybody The Mayor

Can't spell, bad grammar, no comprehension from reading. EPIC FAIL!

Irish - you may commence...

Michael

Irish field did you say Ron's a poacher well you fellas ought to inform the M.N.R. they may wany yo keep an eye on that boy this is my last post till after the next meeting good fishing everybody The Mayor

Uuu yahhh right .... Read it again fella ! Ron won't even let us eat Specks we catch after a 13 hour drive to get them. Poacher my ass! Where do you get off calling yourself the Mayor of Rice Lake in the first place?? Last time I checked it wasn't a town.. village.. or township for that matter. I sure hope you're not Barry's dad...