A custom built rod

charlied

I got this pic from another site....thought the art work was awsome and wanted to share....this rod was custom made by cplummer on this board. I have seen several of his custom rods on another forum and have finally decided to buy one for myself....this rod I think is a frontier X which is a great quality rod. Hope you guys enjoy this pick like I did....

frontiereu1.jpg[/url

if you guys want a nice custom built rod I would contact him, I have priced these rods and he is hard to beat for prices.

I got this pic from another site....thought the art work was awsome and wanted to share....this rod was custom made by cplummer on this board. I have seen several of his custom rods on another forum and have finally decided to buy one for myself....this rod I think is a frontier X which is a great quality rod. Hope you guys enjoy this pick like I did....

frontiereu1.jpg[/url

if you guys want a nice custom built rod I would contact him, I have priced these rods and he is hard to beat for prices.

thanks charlie ..that pic was an incomplete pic and it was the beginning of the birth of a new custom rod.. heres a pic of that butt wrap completed..

233452517.jpg

cliff..

very nice,thats great work,its an art and you look very good :clapping: at it,there is nothing better than the feel of your own custom made rod,with all the wrap and your name on it,i have a custom made lews ,11ft noodle rod and man its awsome . :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: ...keep up the great work....cheers

That certainly is a beautiful piece of work, Cliff.

The best muskie trolling rod I have was custom made for me by Spiel. The pic certainly doesn't do it justice but it really is a super rod....it's a 7'7" G.Loomis blank.

med_gallery_15_136_178591.jpg

Nice work Cliff it is looking good. I have known that Spiel makes a nice rod and I received one for Christmas this year. Then ordered one for Joes Birthday so going to Lak Air is really exciting this year to pick them up. I have always been a big fan of hand made items it just seems that the product is more alive than a machine wrapped product. While my budget will allow very few handmade rods the few that I get will always be cherished because of how and who made them.

Art