One more fishing show thingy...

TJQ

" We have 100 Canadians and 200 Americans drowned each year". I bet a lock on the cooler would cut those numbers in half.

He might consider getting a few to the guides of the lodges and letting them road test it for a season. Our hero Dave might be able to evaluate it also.....

Art

definitely a unique and creative idea, props to that....but I really see no functionality for it on the water, looks clumsy with the foot operation..if he lost the foot lever part and just had the the net holder to clamp the net to the gunnel when you work on a fish in the net - that would be useful to me....if the net is stored in the water I'd think it would just collect debris

as for keeping things safe, PFD's can fix that problem

Well I don't think that would be much good on anything under an 18 foot boat, takes up a pile of room, might make the boat tilt a bit, you would always have to get the fish to the same side of the boat, have to take it down to put the boat cover on...hmmm..add a garbage can and lid, oh wait, they already have foot operated garbage cans.

Is he a member?

I like the Idea :thumbsup_anim: ... Seeing that I fish alone 90% of the time ... Seems that it would be an extra hand or "Foot" in the boat.

Sometimes fighting and netting a large fish by yourself can be a problem... might help one of US to not be one of those 100 Canadians or 200 Americans.

RFS

:canadian:

Good idea, but it's just too bad that there is like a 5 yr wait to get on that show.

I wish the guy luck

Bump!

it is not 5 years to pitch to the Dragons Den CBC folks on air

if they like what you have for reality TV entertainment puposes, they fast track you-of this i know

ID1

www.TheZingy.com

sorry Mods--just a shameless plug--lol

Thanks