New gear from Abu

backbay

I lifted this from another site. It's a spanky-looking 3.4 ounce medium-action rod from Abu, due for a Sept '10 release. The price is supposed to be in the $US100 range. 10 guides, 6'6" not a lot of other info. I think it took some guts to go with a the white finish, though B)

veritas_rod_shot01.jpg

30_ton.JPG

Edited by backbay

I'm with Bill on this one. To gawdy, to flashy, whatever, I prefer my fishing rods to be much more subtle.

The white rod is going along with the same role as the Vendetta and Vengence rods from Abu. Their bold design's and colours are very nice IMO.

Young Guys looking for great looking rods.

im with mike.. I like the white.. and i have the carrot stix.. and well i like it to.. its all personal preference.. theres no right or wrong colour.. just like some rods have to much shine / flash .. maybe they scare away fish.. who knows.. but i like it.. and thats what it all comes down to .. is to catch the eye of the consumer.. and well thats exactly what there doin I would say .. there are already tons of "plain" rods (as some would say) out there.. so e21 steped up with green and orange .. as well as other companys.. now such as abu.