Another day of PB's and Ice Fishing

MCTFisher9120

Went out to simcoe today with a few friends and rented out two huts and fished with minimal success. Caught only 2 fish 1 being a 11lb 5oz Lake Trout(PB) and a 3lb 8oz whitefish also a first for myself.

We were fishing in about 47-48 feet of water under the hit and had a great time with the friends.

Picture of the hut;

ScreenHunter_01Jan302019.jpg

And the picture of me with the Lake Trout and the Whitefish, a friend wanted the whitefish and the laketrout was bleeding like crazy so my friend kept that also. I didn't mind but what a fight that was to catch!

ScreenHunter_03Jan302020.jpg

Thanks for reading/viewing. Off to Couch tomorrow for some perch action!

MTBF :D

O and sorry team, my sign was at home :)

O ya, lol. I keep forgetting it's not actually the start of the 2010 Tournament. We were just on Simcoe from what I was told, and they were caught on a 3 way rig the man called them. Heavy weight with 2 hooks on like 3" of line in a triangle...let it sit on bottom and slowly bring it up from time to time.

nice fish Mike!

keep that up and you'll be considering a name change....

First I hear Mike The Bowfin Fisher, not I'm getting the go ahead for Mike the Ice Fisher ahaha.

I'm just happy that I am getting opportunities to go out and catch fish. My next report might be this Sunday but most likely next Saturday for Pike/Perch.

Thanks for the comments guys!